Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

“Friday night was the Bombers’ first win against the Swans since 2011, and with it became just the fourth side since 2013 to have beaten all eight interstate sides in the same season.” afl.com

9 Likes

We havent beaten Hawthorn yet

9 Likes

I just did the finals predictor. We need to win all 4 games to make the 8. Win 3 of the last 4 and we finish 10th.

Swans and us have the toughest draw by far. North have a dream run.

1 Like

4 Likes

Just threw my honest expected tips for remaining games into the predictor.

Go you good things!!!

8 Likes

I like yours the most.

1 Like

We are faves today. $1.72, Hawthorn around $2.30. Its not going to be that easy but it will be interesting to see how they slow us down.

I for one hope that so long as there is a glimmer of hope we play like we can make the finals.

The whole team needs to do a Colyer and play on to advantage with 35 seconds left.

Even if we do finish 9th it’s not unheard of for teams in the 8 to get bumped from finals for a misdemeanour.

Win the next three.

3 Likes

Ok here is my latest Wally at it. Should finished 6th with a few big bags against tigers an Port

We beating both Richmond/Port by 13 goals each?

1 Like

I would say that is light on. We are in better form than that …

2 Likes

Geelong losing the last 2 against Suns and Freo?

OK, I’m thick. What’s the point of thrashing Tigers and Port? Finishing 19% ahead of Sydney doesn’t earn us 5th-and-a-half spot.

No point at all other than you are in the lid off thread.

1 Like

2 Likes

This thread lives!

1 Like

6 Likes

If Essendon don’t make the 8 AND win at least one final in 2019, then the whole football department should be permanently disbanded, closed, finalised forever and torched. Give everyone away to the other Clubs, get out of football and then concentrate on core strengths such as e-sports.

2 Likes

Gleeson Hurley Francis
Saad Hooker McKenna
Zaka Zerrett Smith
Raz JD Stringer
Tippa McKernan McGrath

Rk- Belly Shiel Heppell

Int- Parish,Langford,Myers,Guelfi.

Emerg-…out of: Redman,Ridley,Laverde,Brown,Colyer,Begley,Clarke,Mutch etc…

Poor Langford not even an option.

3 Likes