Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

We are going to be the most fun team to watch in the AFL. Anyone who has never followed the game, or new to the country and never watched it before, will be attracted to us. I’m buzzing, I can’t remember us ever having this many players wanting to play for us, and we got all of them in. Fantastic work by Disco, the anticipation for 2018 will be incredible. If we don’t have 75K members by Round 1 I’d be surprised.

1 Like

Lid off until our annual capitulation to the Lions at home

5 Likes

After over performing last year due to the excitement of our returning players I expect us to fall back into the pack and finish 10th …

1 Like

4 Likes

Yeah nah … top 2 with a home final is certain

Is it arrogance I book flights for the first week of September to Melbourne?

Fk no. It’s called being smart. Home final at the G. See you at THE ROYAL

8 Likes

Should we all pool together and hire the whole place out every weekend during finals? Wall to wall blitzers!!!

1 Like

There’s a LOT to be said for knowing deep down you could possibly leap forward (all things going well look at the Dogs and Tiges).

I think the X factor not just what these 3 add but the extra 10% improvement we might see out of everyone across the whole club by now being in the top 4 mix.

Almost everyone can improve from last year IMO.

If Joe improves.

If Fanta improves.

If Parish goes to another level.

Could Heppell get himself into AA contention.

If you were Langford or Laverde you train like never before.

Francis. What an opportunity mate. Take it!

Its the whole flow on Im feeling could happen.

4 Likes

Stringer is sprung,
De impasse a fizz,
I wonder where
De farken lid is?

5 Likes

Last year was about building team chemistry.

Next year is about embarrassing teams.

Lid is off!

2 Likes

Our forward line is going to be fkn unstoppable. We’ll only need 30 inside 50s to kick 20 goals every week.

JoeDan don’t need no farkin inside 50

9 Likes
2 Likes

After all this time I still have nfi idea who this dude is???

8 Likes

Or 6.14. Either way we’ll be scorin till early morn.

1 Like

SORRY I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THE FINGER TWIRLING

10 Likes

Makes some good points.

My old man has booked 2 weeks accommodation in Melbourne for the prelim and gf weekends.

He doesn’t even blitz. Imagine if he did… Farken lid is in outer space

11 Likes

I am a long time lidder. Every year l predict us doing a bit better than we actually manage, 2018 will be different. l say we will win at least 16 H & A games. Too early to tell about finals yet, but we will play in more than one final next season. We are also due to payback a few teams that have had an edge over us in recent years. All that will end, as EFC becomes a team to fear once more. We will demolish some teams, as our list finally gels and learns how to rip the jugular apart of some less fortunate teams.

Too bad for them.

5 Likes

Right now I’m so happy I feel like a perky 17 year old girl…

oh dear… that reads quite different to the way I mean it… but either way, it’s lid off today, so I’m not even going to edit!