Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

you mean like cloning Hird :wink:

1 Like

ITā€™S TIME

Surely top 4 time. No more time for excuses.

1 Like

Finishing top 4 is where it is once you there anything can happen.

l reckon we will push the Cats out of the top 4. They are overdue to start their slide.

5 Likes

Top 4 is a realistic target I think.

I can see Adelaide drop out and potentially Geelong.

How do people think Richmond will go next year? Iā€™m thinking the momentum they built up this year will carry on into next and they will be the team to beat and I canā€™t see them dive bombing like the Dogs did.

Not for me. Hard to repeat that frenetic pressure after success. Injuries will determine.

And theyā€™re now the hunted.

9 Likes

Totally agree Noonan
One of the reasons I didnā€™t begrudge Tigers their 2017 flag
Everyone thought Bulldogs come down was massive ainā€™t seen nothing til Richmond 2018
Am hoping our Bombers are gonna be one of the teams thatā€™ll find another 10% when we play them

1 Like

Jake Stringer says hi.

Crows want redemption, they wonā€™t slip back into the pack. Concur with others about Tigers, injuries and their game style will take their toll. It comes down to their depth. l begrudge no team a GF win.

They have lost two critical parts of their defence. I think thats significant.

1 Like

So much positivity surrounding the club right now. The new recruits, healthy profit. Things are going well off the field and that should translate to success on it. For the first time in over 15 years I think we will win the flag. Round 1 and the Crows canā€™t come quickly enough. If we drill them first game the hype surrounding us will be out of control!

2 Likes

Itā€™s just about hunger for Tigers. Their game style demands rabid pressure. How much do they really want a flag again? Theyā€™ve achieved it and still riding that wave.

Very few teams can back it up.

Crows on other hand will be after redemption. But be missing Cameron. Lever. And Smith. Time will tell if they can be replaced.

Worth watching Mervā€™s introduction of the new players to the boys. He certainly seems happy with the selections.

2 Likes

And the grinding of the teeth of the second and third year players thinking these upstarts will only get a game over their rotting, mangled corpse.

first time in a long time I have been excited about a season. Get lots of people saying ā€œGeez, you boys will be good this yearā€ and iā€™m trying to play it down (like it matters)

Just want the season to start. Our ā€œbest 22ā€ actually looks pretty good and even the blokes 22-25 are probably close enough to a best 22 gig

5 Likes

Potential AA EFC players in 2018

Joe Daniher
Zach Merrett
Michael Hurley
Dyson Heppell
Jake Stringer
Cale Hooker
Orazio Fantasia
Walla
Devon Smith
Andy McGrath