Lid Off!

2013 Premiers. You heard it hear first.

LIDS OFF!!!

We are the biggest and best club in the land. Suck on it haters.

Love the hate. Farking love it.

It sustains me.

New Blitz forum theme. Lid off!

What, that's not what this thread is about? Boo!

Thanks to Carlton's poxy effort today we are guaranteed to make the finals.  Only need to win a few games for a premiership.  It's definitely possible, we've been resting players (we can rest a few more if we like over the next 3 weeks) and our best team will be ready to go.  Go the fvckin Bombers!!!!!!!

should be changed to wheels off thread

Lid Off 2014

perhaps...

9q4o.jpg[/IMG]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good to see all the fair weather supporters jumping off the bandwagon.

Hang your heads in Shane.

Will turn it around this week

should be changed to wheels off thread

Start your own thread.

Fletch poleaxing midgets, ground invasions, Carlton losing and ending their season, Paul Little preparing to release the hounds...lid status remains at "OFF"

Good to see all the fair weather supporters jumping off the bandwagon.
Hang your heads in Shane.
Will turn it around this week

Like we were supposed to yesterday?

Start your own thread.

Fletch poleaxing midgets, ground invasions, Carlton losing and ending their season, Paul Little preparing to release the hounds...lid status remains at "OFF"

:D

Like we were supposed to yesterday?

Yes.  There are some people more qualified than you that think it's a possibility.  The season's not over yet.

The coach says:
"You have to look at the totality of the whole season and we have had an ordinary three weeks but we can turn that around. We will freshen the guys up again in six days...."

Yes.  There are some people more qualified than you that think it's a possibility.  The season's not over yet.

The coach says:
"You have to look at the totality of the whole season and we have had an ordinary three weeks but we can turn that around. We will freshen the guys up again in six days...."

What, you mean like the coach whose already been at the helm of a team that lost the last 7 games of the year to go from 11-4 to 11-11? I'm supposed to believe that's going to change?

Yesterday was our easiest game for the rest of the year, and we didn't even get close in the end. We are done.

What, you mean like the coach whose already been at the helm of a team that lost the last 7 games of the year to go from 11-4 to 11-11? I'm supposed to believe that's going to change?

Yesterday was our easiest game for the rest of the year, and we didn't even get close in the end. We are done.

I think you've posted in the wrong thread. This is the Lid Off thread.

I think you've posted in the wrong thread. This is the Lid Off thread.

Thanks simmo, I was in the ASADA thread.  BomberWatson, I know it can be hard at times to stay positive but yes you are supposed to believe we will turn it around.  This is the thread for positivity.  Go Bombers!

Clearly been indulging in an Adelaide-esque 'heavy training block' a month out from the finals, once we knew we were safe in the 8. 

This will give us a massive advantage over all of those teams 'resting' players in August, who will be trailing off on fitness levels in September.

We will run all over the top of every opponent that we face from here on in.

FLAG.

Some people are bringing this thread into disrepute!

Remember folks, rational discussion = conduct unbecoming the Lid