Lid off: We will beat Richmond (a thread sponsored by Mendozzza)

If there was ever a club that got too far ahead of itself and needed to be brought back down its this mob. Won two games and suddenly their captain thinks they are premiership contenders and their coach has now come out and said the list is in its best shape since he’s been at the club.

They concede more points than we do and we actually have the defence to stop their average forward line.

Get on it

Damian Hardwick said that?

Get back to me when Eades is in.

Damian Hardwick said that?

Yes.

Get on board.

They are 3-6 and won two games by <10 points and the other they beat the winless bottom team who put the cue in the rack weeks ago. The OP is spot on; and they will carry on like their typitcal ****ing tw@t selves if they beat us.

They are medicore, have been for decades. I would tolerate losing for the rest of the year if we win this one to shut these bandwaggoning flogs up.

Edit: We must win in Round 23, too

Yawn.

Remember how bad Collingwood were pre-Anzac day?

Remember how bad Collingwood were pre-Anzac day?

Yes, they desperately needed to win.

Richmond aren’t currently “bad”. They think they are legitimate premiership chances.

Richmond are melbourne

Melbourne don’t deserve that.

Hardwick’s massive call about his Tigers
RICHMOND coach Damien Hardwick has declared his current playing list the best he’s had at his disposal in seven years at the helm.

Have you been drinking bong water again?

We are going to get smashed to smithereens.

Have been saying this all week. Joe Dan to kick 8 straight. Parish, Zerret, Zaka and Langford to expose their pissweak midfield for what it really is.

Tippa to kick his first 3 goals running off half back, whilst his man Dustbin Martin gets taken to the cleaners. Highlight will be when Martin try’s to don’t argue Tippa and his ulna and humerus shatter like a 90 year olds after a fall in the shower.

By the end of the game the talk will be that Richmond want to trade Rance for Hartley.

Fark of Ninthmond, bunch of assless chap wearing ■■■■ wombles

I agree with the OP, even though I’m not 100% sure that he believes it.

Richmond will go in feeling pretty good about themselves, and certainly expecting to notch up another win against a side that gets mauled routinely.

We can definitely match them in most areas.
Can we actually have a game where we cobble together 3 solid qtrs, and get some scoreboard reward ?
Okay…I’m not talking 100pts, but 12-13 goals might be enough.

Once the team is released, even Rolo will come on board.
Probably not Mendozaaa though !

This game will follow the usual script; good in parts, horrendous in others.

This game is one of our best chances to sneak a win for the entire season. Tiggers are not traveling well, never really do. They are more likely to come out and play as Ninthmond than we are as Essington. Should be good odds for those who like a punt, this week it would be worth it.

Hardwick’s massive call about his Tigers RICHMOND coach Damien Hardwick has declared his current playing list the best he’s had at his disposal in seven years at the helm.

Remember how we didn’t appoint Hardwick because he was more realistic about our list than we were prepared to hear?

Yawn.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5tVklk8VM

Final score will be something like 42 to 26

We had a better chance last week and didn’t take it

Swamp conditions wont suit us, unfortunately.

That said, if scores are low then you’re always a chance.