Lid on 2018 - have we gone to soon? Nervously hanging out for Friday

From all reports his kicking is pretty bad.

Yeah a mate of mine who umpires TAC/VFL and is a big bomber man said the same to me.

Reckon that will change in a fortnight

Welcome to Essendon

3 Likes

The thing is that if you were to make a straight swap with Watson you find they’re completely different players. Myers will provide a much more defensive mindset and penetrating kick, while losing some of Watson’s inside ability. I can completely make the case in my mind that these differences are exactly what we need, and the changed balance will take us from rubbish to awesome.

Of course my mind is prone to false conclusions, but this is the way I choose to get through this week.

He’d fit right in then?[quote=“Houli_Dooley, post:163, topic:10278, full:true”]

Yeah a mate of mine who umpires TAC/VFL and is a big bomber man said the same to me.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Where’s our depth again???

For the misguided ‘Lid Off’ lurkers in here. One way of looking at yesterday (and the c–ton game) is that last year they were humilated by a team of essentially non league players. They’ve had a few months (in melbournes case a whole year LOL) of being laughed at for it. Only makes sense that they both came out with a point to prove, much like we did vs hawf round 1.

7 Likes

Does this make you a lid off lurker?

That’s the way I took it…

LOL. Are you new around here?

1 Like

It’s just ■■■■ teams knowing that there’s always a good chance they can conjure Essington if they have a good go

3 Likes

Making excuses for our bad losses…I have sensed you becoming more lid off. You know you want to get out of this thread and into the other one.

I’m sure Meat will welcome you with open paws, and with order restored to the force, Essington will be banished forever.

Or something.

2 Likes

We are finished

Not if Mendozaaa becomes lid-off.

My biggest regret was starting the lid off thread the year we drafted tippa.

No Ragretz

No worries! We can fix that just like we have over the last5 seasons fixed up Joe Dan’s… oh, wait,

1 Like

FINISH US!!!

It was the best titled one if i do say so myself.