Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

Kidding yourself if you didn’t think that happened round 1

1 Like

i said at the end of the last season, we would f*** it up again, i never fall for the hype

13 Likes

All you sad puckers who rock up to the games are partly to blame. Vote with your feet and send the club a message.
I tossed my membership in the bin and decided a long time ago that I won’t be attending another game whilst Worstfold is at the club and definitely won’t be renewing my memberships until he is gone

2 Likes

Can’t believe I got sucked back in on the back of victories over Carlton and Hawks.

3 Likes

Amateur

1 Like

I’ve just about come to the realisation we’re never going to be a good side again.

Maybe I’m over dramatising but even at my most optimistic we are 10 years off, and that’s on the basis we get everything right in resetting this list.

5 Likes

This team doesn’t get it.

Get behind the ledger, come back into the season, then blow three games, win our way back into the mix then turn it up.

They were so stoked with themselves after the Hawthorn game. Just once I’d like a player to come out after a win and say - we haven’t achieved anything until we put together a consistent run of form.

On track for three years in a row of 50-50 footy and enjoying their comfortable well paid existence.

A very ordinary list… only Essendon would house some of these “footballers”… it’s only taken us 7 years to stop playing Myers so god help us cleaning out the other spuds

2 Likes

Need more than just a list clean out. Run the broom through the whole joint

1 Like

absolutely, I havent been to a match since round 23 2017 and dont plan on going back any time soon

Well,I’m done.
Hope exhausted.
As someone said,victories over Dawks n Bloos were a temporary gasp of air,to a dead season.

No Daniher and Smith hurts for sure.
But this year,we only get to play the way we want to play,against ■■■■■ sides.

Miles off it atm.Miles and Miles.

And with our key backs in Hooker and Hurley,my greatest fear is,even if our mids turn into guns,we will be left with substandard players in the key defensive posts.

Sure,Zerk and Francis have heaps of talent,but who knows.

And JD,26 next year. Fark he simply has to come good.

I was blessed as an 80’s child to see 84/85 And then right up to 1993 and then 2000.

16 yrs.no finals wins.
We bag Fark Carlton,but they have won a couple since we won our last.

What are we?
Who are we?
Soulless.
Brandless.

Something has been wrong for a long long time.

3 Likes

Will beat GWS. You just fucken know it with these wankers.

3 Likes

OK I’m back. Is there still room in this thread?

Depends. Are you angry?

Angry with myself? Absolutely for getting sucked in. Again.

2 Likes

Rutten may have sured defence up…but he forgot to bring a kick in plan over from Richmond.

Short to pocket, long to back flank and out of bounds…rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I knew I should of put out more snacks

Our skills are deplorable

Coaching is deplorable

1 Like

What a nothing season. I feel cheated. …again.

The season was over after the Q1 against the saints

Go and watch that quarter again, incase you forgot

3 Likes