Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

Belly has looked proppy for ever, Fantasia has always been a flash in the pan, Stringer is important, calm down

Decidely lid offish sentiment.

Wrong thread… Mind you a full excavation is probably required for lid off.

Can the lid be neither on or off?

Don’t be scared@bltn, I’m here for you

1 Like

Bali? Really guys? Thought we were a bit more cultured than that.

4 Likes

You did?

2 Likes

Well the host of the party this year is being hosted by a Nobel English gentleman

1 Like

Half on, just like our team. The other half off - just like our team.

Depends how many members we have in the lid on thread by the end of the season. At this stage it’s Bali, if Essendon fully implodes we should have enough members to get to the Maldives

This thread will either be standing room only tomorrow night or almost empty

Tomorrow’s night’s game is thread defining!

1 Like

Not really. A win is entirely possible. Just wait for the losses to norf and st kilda and things will get spicy in here.

3 Likes

No, even if it is a win we will still be asking questions about this team. Win 4 in a row and then it will just be a couple of us in here.

1 Like

Well the team selection surprised me. I thought for sure they were going back to the old blokes. Well done, and welcome back Marty.

I don’t know why all the angst on blitz about last week or this week even. The lid was well and truly on after some poor early season losses once again. That’s where the problem is, and we aren’t a good enough side to recover from it.

At least they are playing the kids.

Just visiting from Perth again. I have yet to see us lose on my three past visits this year. I have just spent $130 with Ticketmaster so giddy up!

6 Likes

You must be like a rabbit’s foot. Goodo. Enjoy the game.

2 Likes

don’t ■■■■ this up?

1 Like

Correct choice.

Lid is slightly ajar

1 Like

We weren’t great but somehow we ended up in front. I nearly tumbled down the stairs at the end and Mrs Two Dogs shed a tear. But we won!

2 Likes

You’ll all be back!!!

3 Likes