Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

You ■■■■■■■ legend! Magic touch.

1 Like

The bali flights have been downgraded from first class to business

2 Likes

4 Likes

im still far from convinced we can make an serious impact in the finals if we were to somehow get there…

1 Like

You’re gonna get in trouble here for saying stuff like that.

Agree 1000%

Instead of buying another investment home, drop yourself & say ( al la Myers style) this is for the club.

He opens up a spot for Ridley ( bigger, faster equally skilled at least :slight_smile: .

Imagine that!

Ridley vs the old Zaharakis ?

Better kicks into the forward 50 to advantage.

Oh my god. What a difference that could make to wining games ?

Imo this act would dwarf the 09 Anzac Day winning goal. I loved that day, but it’s time to move on.

Just saying

Predictable result.

This thread is alive and well

Zac Clarke is our ruckman now and he has not played since the beginning of june.

3 Likes

Bltn, come back, you don’t belong here!

3 Likes

Bellchambers going down has turned a few 50/50 games firmly against us.

Its not dishing zack Clarke. But I think its Draper and Daniher also being unavailable. No support.

1 Like

You can almost bank on people using todays Raz’s non news on as some sort of reasoning should we not make the finals this year.

Oh I don’t know, it’s not like he’s really been here or fired many shots in 2019.

‘Clap, clap’.

Laters.

This thread is like the Bomber blitz SwissArmy Knife, a Leatherman, or that condom you carry around just in case!
Believe me. You will need to come here to find solace when 2019 comes crashing down and you need a break from the extreme angst of the goodbye woosha thread.

when we lose on saturday after Sydney bully us and the players weakly submit you will all be back!! and i will be here waiting…

1 Like

We’ll beat Sydney.

More concerned about the following few games.

1 Like

Agree.

North will be very tough.
Completely different team to the one we slaughtered on Good Friday.

Ambrose missing hurts for this game, as Hooksey probably can’t go forward.

It’s a 50/50 genuinely, but I fear we can’t afford to drop that one.

3 Likes

Hmmm, might start putting a few of the chairs away and cleaning up a bit. Not going to be a lot of people show up around here for a few weeks.

I’m sure they will be back though. Well, pretty sure. I mean, I hope they don’t have to come back. But I think they will. Maybe.

Brave by the boys though to be winning these games. Wonderful ride. Not sure it will be enough.

2 Likes

I’ll be back. Next week I reckon.

In the meantime I’ll enjoy these wobbly wins.