Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

It’s easier to be Lid On when your expectations go up.

I am crossing over.

Getting a touch nervous about our holiday bookings now!
Win 2 of the next 3 and its squeaky bum time

1 Like

You’ll all be back!

1 Like

2 Likes

Guys.
It’s over.
It’ll take you time to adjust, but it’s over.
Essington is dead and buried.
Heck, even Zac Clarke is running rings around the opposition.

5 Likes

Stand by for a reappearance on Friday night :wink:

1 Like

Not yet but it would be the most fitting ending if Zac Clarke coming good finishes it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I struggle with this thread because I’d really enjoy watching a final in a bar in Bali.

3 Likes

Wait. Where are you all going?

Losers.

1 Like

It will be closed when we win a final.

St Essington day is looking further and further away now. Can still see it in the distance, ever so slightly, but just a speck. A small, tiny black and teal speck.

2 Likes

Well, this place is pretty dead.

I think I saw a similar, more lively thread down the way… might pop in there…

1 Like

Ten little soldier boys went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were Nine.

Nine little soldier boys sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were Eight.

Eight little soldier boys traveling in Devon; One said he’d stay there and then there were Seven.

Seven little soldier boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were Six.

Six little soldier boys playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were Five.

Five little soldier boys going in for law; One got into chancery and then there were Four.

Four little soldier boys going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were Three.

Three little soldier boys walking in the Zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were Two.

Two little soldier boys sitting in the sun; One got frizzled up and then there was One.

One little soldier boy left all alone; He went and hanged himself

And then there were None.

Results are promising, but I’m getting a dreaded sense of deja vu.

YOU WILL ALL BE BACK!

Imgur

It was never fashionable, TBH.