Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

tbh i agree with you, raz is vital to our success, so i have to query our medical staff because it seems like hes pinging soft injury after soft injury. is their program good enough? is he doing enough?

Dunno - he has developed an incredible asset this year: the ability to deliberately elbow blokes in the head and get away with it. Maybe he can take that to the next level.

Watch us get flogged by Richmond tonight. That’ll show exactly how average we truly are.

Breust is better than Fantasia. He’s averaged 45 goals a year over an 8 year career, and Fantasia hasn’t delivered that once.

And don’t get me started on JD…

4 Likes

Its not actually about whether we win 2nite. The bigger question is can laverde, langford, parish and francis stand up. Top 20 draft picks, 3 to 4 year players. A massive investment. The core of the team. If these guys are just journeymen, we are in deep doodoo.

1 Like

Totally agree.

I’d like to see the AFL put far more time into mapping out how something like this might look than ■■■■■■■ wild card rounds and afl ■■■■■■■ x.

Bad loss against the Richmond soccer club.

2 Likes

Seriously - not just as an EFC supporter- but tonight epitomized the AFL. Interpret it any way you want- but there was no way we were winning that game tonight. Even better that it was exciting in the end.

Francis should never play again if it’s wet.

just forfeit.

3 Likes

the plane to the g had to turn around.

Don’t laugh everyone. If we forfeit then we don’t kill Shiel or Jakey.

1 Like

this man gets it.

Years off it

Hurley, Zaka and Heppell will never play finals ever again.

Woosh derailed this club ruining a decent top 10 picks career to over extend a dud top 10 picks career

Think of all the games Myers got the midfield time parish showed he was worthy of in his first year when he carried our B team midfield

Do we need this thread? The entire forum is already lid on.

I thought the other threads were a reflection of winning 4 of our last 5 matches.

This thread is discuss what lays ahead.

I think Go Team 2 is hinting at wanting joining us in the lid on thread. It’s ok Go Team, come here and sit next to me. I have saved you a spot…

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes