Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

1 Like

That’s coz we’re guaranteed not to lose this round.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s almost as quiet as the “Sack Worsfold” thread after a win…

2 Likes

You trust the AFL way too much.

1 Like

Wait who is that guy? I got tanked last weekend and watched a YouTube video on how to do card tricks. I’m sure that was the guy teaching me.

2 Likes

I’m still here. Place will fill up again Thursday night

1 Like

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

FAAAAAAAAARKKKKKK

just getting it in before the match day thread.

Welcome to the Lid On Club. Yes we have tidied up the place since last year, finally picked all the traces of pretzels off the floor and set up some consulting rooms for individual counselling sessions, all staffed by very experience Blitz personnel to deal with your panic attacks, anxiety and general malaise.

For those who already drank too much before and during the game, I can take you through the 12 steps, but lets get in early and start off with the serenity statement.

“…Grant me the serenity to accept the losses, the courage to hope for wins and the wisdom to criticise the fark out of the coaches, players and club directors as if it will make any difference…”

6 Likes

Getting in early. Fear it’s going to be a busy night here. Hope I’m wrong!

1 Like

You’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

I’m deciding on who I’m going to want to shoot out of a cannon after this game.

The obvious choice is Brown but he always proves me wrong. So it’ll probably just be Zaka, Hep and Hurley as usual. Panic merchanting til the early morn.

2 Likes

I think we’ve over catered for this one.

I can’t imagine a loss tonight would see that many new members join the lid on club.

I had this one as a loss from the day the fixture was released.

1 Like

See, this is where you really belong.

Never noticed this thread before, my bad.
Doing my tipping tonight , looked at next weeks games. We got tonights game, worst road trip in the game for everyone. Its the bye round. When we playing next week? Next FARKIN thursday.
There , had a moan .

Tipped West Coast in the footy tipping. Still only tipped us once which was against Sydney. Rip.

1 Like

Excuse me, does anyone know how I get to the Lid Off thread?

You’re dodgy, @Bomb_Doe

1 Like