Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

I prefer low expectations with this club. We perform much better

1 Like

sad part is, we don’t even meet the low expectations

2 Likes

You call 15 years in the wilderness quick?

Richmond had 20 years + in the wilderness, and looked like a basketcase at the end of 2016 with the board being challenged, Dimma a dead man walking and lost Deledio who was seen as their MVP.

12 months later they win the flag.

Similar to Buckley and the pies at the end of 2017.

1 Like

They have great coaches and very strong President / CEO. We have the opposite.

3 Likes

Uh huh.

1 Like

The overwhelming experience as a bomber supporter right now is one of just feeling very worn out.

18 Likes

spot on.

which is still better.

Good News. We are on 10th, only one win outside the 8
Bad News. On Monday morning we will probably be 14th.

1 Like

You know, you’re entitled to disagree with people - that’s part of posting here. But your posts tend to be very condescending of those people who you disagree with.

If you want to argue the point - argue the point, go for it, but maybe ease up on the ‘uh huhs’ and the eye-tolling, especially when you don’t actually choose to argue the point? Try and be a bit respectful that others may have a different view to you

4 Likes

Rebuild to start in 2021. Strip back to the chassis, replace complete drivetrain reassemble and tune up for a couple of years . Flag window will open again in 2026

1 Like

Pretty sure 2026 is a made up year

How about I express myself exactly as I feel, and please to, and you just dealwithit.gif?

1 Like

Speaking of gifs

:roll_eyes:

they did have ■■■■ coaches and terrible administration who just happened to be the exact same people.

actually two left…and we hired them.

1 Like

This is the lid on thread, right ?

don’t take your labor saltiness out on the rest of us!

2 Likes

Tired. Disappointed. Frustrated. Sad.

Lid on.

5 Likes