Lid On 2019: The Lid remains on, until a final is won

We should be aiming to win round 1.
I’m happy with the JLT being a fine tuning exercise.

2 Likes

1 Premiership?

The word on the street is we win the next three premierships in a row and then 3 out of the following five.

Taking us to 22 premierships by 2026.

2 Likes

I am a bit lid on.

We beat Collingwood/Melbourne and GWS however in our first 5/6 games. Then id change my mind.

Or think its Essendon of Old if in another breath we have dropped the games against North/Brisbane/StFailure.

No more Essington

Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries. Please, no injuries.

1 Like

We’ll lose tonight by 17 points
Not that it matters that much…

1 Like

Just a single final will be enough. Couldn’t imagine that being a basis for a “great season” 20 years ago, but it shows how long we’ve been ■■■■ for.

1 Like

If we lose tonight you are all welcome to come in here. I will throw a virtual wake and the virtual beers are on me.

1 Like

If we lose tonight @Riolio should crash the server and spare us all

1 Like

Hi wrong thread

Is it 2020 yet?

1 Like

The only consolation if we lose tonight is we were much better after losing to them last year…

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get virtually wasted

1 Like

sponsored by champion data.

1 Like

We will forever be treading water unless our midfield stand up. I am really hoping that time has come

2 Likes

Yep.

We’ve only developed 2 mids in the last ten years in Heppel and Merret.

McGrath showed something but where are the rest? We won’t be top 4 unless some of these talented kids take another step.

1 Like

I thought tonight showed what’s to come from McGrath and Guelfi. Parish also.

1 Like

Too many small ■■■■■ Myers our only big body mid.

2 Likes

According to the stats (cough) Merrett was our worst midfielder (actually, our worst player).

Everyone has improved right past him. Lid off!

4 Likes

Parish? What game were you watching? If that is what is to come from Parish, that is another disappointing high draft pick wasted.

2 Likes