Lid on 2021

Ill get the deck chairs

Same ■■■■, new year.

11 Likes

Some bullshite FARK

Surely it’s time for new chairs. They would be worn out by now from overuse.

1 Like

True, but it’s hosted by Italians, so we keep using the same ones from the garage.

On the plus side, I supply the drinks too.

3 Likes

I would also like cannolis please. If we’re gonna be depressed we need to do this properly.

Near the beach would be good :+1:

At least there is no early season form to such us in this year. Plain ■■■■

Bottom 4 easily.

2 Likes

We are pathetic

1 Like

Wooden spoon.

This isn’t a top 4 team we are playing, we are playing another bottom 4 team.

3 Likes

A team without aggots

For 15 years

2 Likes

looking forward to the Herbatron video

5 Likes

Lid on? lol. We are literally rebuilding/refreshing the team. This game aside doesn’t change the fact that lid on is just normality this year.

1 Like

Giving up a 40 point lead in a quarter is just the expectations setting start to the year this thread needed.

8 Likes

I don’t want 8 goal quarters to us followed by 8 goal quarters to them. I want ■■■■■■■ consistency. Is it that ■■■■■■■ hard?

1 Like

This place feels comfy

1 Like

Essington: yes. What kind of stupid question is that?

Like a comfortable old couch that you can’t bring yourself to throw out, even though if you’re being honest it hasn’t been the same since the cat threw up on it fifteen years ago.

2 Likes

So who’s on the hit list?

Hooker
Francis
Shiel

Anyone else yet?

I am genuinely one of the most positive people in life, but this club is just killing my fkn soul.
I knew we were going to get cocky and lose at half time. I knew it.
Want to be professional then go all the way you fkn idiots.
Coaching panel wtf did you do? Would have been the same under Worsfold. Different panel, do something different.
Jesus. You ■■■■ fkn football club.

On the positive, I’m used to us losing so after the rant I won’t care much. But you are breeding apathy in your supporter base Essendon. And that will eventually lead to us all not giving a ■■■■ about memberships and more.

2 Likes