LID OFF 2017 - Went all in, on a bluff, and had it called! The flop gives us a chance, on the turn it's 50/50, we're home on the river. Now to make a big run at the final table!

Not sure if it’s ever happened but would love to see Myers put a full season together in 17…now that would be lid off.

I’m as lid off as anybody but are we seriously have a thread title that includes the phrase poo’s and wee’s? Seriously an actual adult wrote that?

Can we send that title the same place as the lid please

Welcome to the house of fun

Essendon by 73 points.

The top 40 ranked players on champion data to all be essendon players.

Question, when the entire AA squad is Bombers players do they wear the AA jersey or the sash?

1 Like
I envisage not a single Blitz meltdown for underperformance for the entire year.

Bad Envisage

1 Like
I envisage not a single Blitz meltdown for underperformance for the entire year.

Bad Envisage

Burnt Advisor

this is probably the worst thread title i’ve ever seen.

1 Like
I'm as lid off as anybody but are we seriously have a thread title that includes the phrase poo's and wee's? Seriously an actual adult wrote that?

Cool your jets, whoreforn luvr

1 Like
I'm as lid off as anybody but are we seriously have a thread title that includes the phrase poo's and wee's? Seriously an actual adult wrote that?

Cool your jets, whoreforn luvr

I’m more offended by the superfluous possessives.

1 Like

Had a dream last night. Four flags in a row - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Four. FOUR!

2 Likes

Thread title is as cringey as some of the predictions made in it.

1 Like
this is probably the worst thread title i've ever seen.

Hacked by a 6 yr old :wink:

Lid off doesn’t begin until MEAT has posted

Lid Off - Jobe hands back a Brownlow made of chocolate and Gill doesn’t even notice.

Yum yum
Bubblegum
Stick a finger
Up your bum
If it’s sticky
Pull your dickie
And out will come
A chocolate bickie

1 Like
Lid Off - Jobe hands back a Brownlow made of chocolate and Gill doesn't even notice.

Cocoa Hunters chocolate?

Lid Off - Jobe hands back a Brownlow made of chocolate and Gill doesn't even notice.

Cocoa Hunters chocolate?

Nothing that exotic it’s actually Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy

Had a dream last night. Four flags in a row - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Four. FOUR!

I had a dream that we won back to back 2021-2022