Heppell/Hooker/Hartley
Heppell/Hurley/Hibberd
Hocking/Hams/Howlett

Heppell/Hooker/Hartley
Heppell/Hurley/Hibberd
Hocking/Hams/Howlett
Merrett/Mckernan/McDondald-Tipungwuti
Merrett/Myers/McKenna

HM… More conclusive proof that humble minion is Dodoro’s alias!

Hepp-A promoted to the midfield. Yeh.

Is he a key forward by any chance?

Rookie list you’d expect. I’ve been suprised by how good of a kick he is.

If only Jackson Merrett (another sufferer of the worse brother syndrome) had Hepp A’s attitude and application…

If only Jackson Merrett (another sufferer of the worse brother syndrome) had Hepp A's attitude and application...

Hey? I don’t think it’s attitude and application that is Jerrett’s problem

From what I heard on radio he doesn’t seem to make mistakes, how did he look to anybody that was actually at the game? I hope we get him so badly.

He was fantastic in the second half — I especially loved some joint rebounds with Francis.

And yes, he very rarely makes mistakes. He hates being beaten, including when he has to spoil a key forward, and his disposal has improved out of sight — like TIPPA, he hits targets.

It still blows my mind how, after a several month break from our VFL team, he went from an unremarkable plodding midfielder to a shutdown defender who provides stacks of accurate rebounds — now stretching over 17 straight games from his return on August 16 last year (OK, I didn’t see two of those games, being in Perth and Gold Coast, but I’m not aware that they were exceptions).

From what I heard on radio he doesn't seem to make mistakes, how did he look to anybody that was actually at the game? I hope we get him so badly.

To my eye, he has quality that is becoming more obvious the more he plays. Not everyone agrees, but I really do think he may be a keeper.

From what I heard on radio he doesn't seem to make mistakes, how did he look to anybody that was actually at the game? I hope we get him so badly.

To my eye, he has quality that is becoming more obvious the more he plays. Not everyone agrees, but I really do think he may be a keeper.

Wouldn’t we have to have him first before he can be a keeper? :slight_smile:

With Hep A and Hep D all the other teams will need vaccinations. Hey AFL, look, they’re all having injections!

he is a better kick than his brother, he is faster than dyson to my eye, he has dyson’s ability to just win contests. has improved out of sight this year. i hope we draft him, deserves his shot.

dea has beem an unqualified success/surprise. if we only take one in the draft who would it be.

he is a better kick than his brother, he is faster than dyson to my eye, he has dyson's ability to just win contests. has improved out of sight this year. i hope we draft him, deserves his shot.

dea has beem an unqualified success/surprise. if we only take one in the draft who would it be.

Well we didn’t list him believing he had it in him, only for him to show he has & then not be keen Ivo …

(He had the word …, & it would seem, has kept his part of the bargain … just sayin’)