Lil Hepp Hype Thread

he is a better kick than his brother, he is faster than dyson to my eye, he has dyson's ability to just win contests. has improved out of sight this year. i hope we draft him, deserves his shot.

dea has beem an unqualified success/surprise. if we only take one in the draft who would it be.

I wouldn’t h ave thought they were in competition. Dea is a mature player who (due to unique circumstances) we know can play at AFL level so we either replace someone on the senior list or don’t take him, no point having him sit on the rookie list taking the space of a developing player. Hep on the other hand may have improved out of sight but that is only from a player who was barely VFL quality and who people wouldn’t have payed nearly as much attention to if not for the name so he’d be a rookie prospect I’d say, he can replace Tippa as the rookie listed small defender.

Lil Hepp will be on television two weekends in a row.

he is a better kick than his brother, he is faster than dyson to my eye, he has dyson's ability to just win contests. has improved out of sight this year. i hope we draft him, deserves his shot.

dea has beem an unqualified success/surprise. if we only take one in the draft who would it be.

I wouldn’t h ave thought they were in competition. Dea is a mature player who (due to unique circumstances) we know can play at AFL level so we either replace someone on the senior list or don’t take him, no point having him sit on the rookie list taking the space of a developing player. Hep on the other hand may have improved out of sight but that is only from a player who was barely VFL quality and who people wouldn’t have payed nearly as much attention to if not for the name so he’d be a rookie prospect I’d say, he can replace Tippa as the rookie listed small defender.

That would be brilliant. He plays very well one on one, wins contested ball and then clears it. One area to improve is to gain possession, break free and run with it and elevate his kicking efficiency, which is quite good at this point anyway.

Wasnt his best outing today. But he’s set the bar pretty high now.

Needs to tank a bit to ensure we get him cheap.

Needs to tank a bit to ensure we get him cheap.

Or a nickname change from Hepp A to Hepp OP

If only Jackson Merrett (another sufferer of the worse brother syndrome) had Hepp A's attitude and application...

Hey? I don’t think it’s attitude and application that is Jerrett’s problem

F

excellent contributions ^

What’s A Hepp?

agree Hide him away. was hoping he would have been selected as a top-up But maybe there was a reason he was not.

Baguley is 28 years old
Tippa currently playing defence, but may be moved midfield next year
wouldn’t be a waste of a rookie spot.
Agree he would be in the frame for selection this week if he was on the list.

From memory only players who had been on an AFL list in the previous three(?) years were eligible to be selected as top ups.

agree Hide him away. was hoping he would have been selected as a top-up But maybe there was a reason he was not.

Baguley is 28 years old

From memory only players who had been on an AFL list in the previous three(?) years were eligible to be selected as top ups.

We could have gotten others, but we had to apply for permission

Baguley is 28 years old

We could have gotten others, but we had to apply for permission

We were permited to take anyone we liked from our VFL side, AFL list in the previous two years or not.

Goal saving effort in the third was critical to final result.

Hope he plays 150+ for the senior side starting next year. Absolutely will make it at AFL lvel IMO - must be drafted.

Prob not right thread but what are peoples thoughts on Nash Holmes? Love the endeavour and his attack, too short and maybe slow for AFL? He is only 18/19 years of age. 2018 maybe?

Lil Hepp sounds just like big bro Doice,. Close your eyes. Its uncanny.

I wonder if our list has room on it for both Dea and Little Hepp?

Speaks better than Hepp D. Sounds like a great club man

Prob not right thread but what are peoples thoughts on Nash Hxxxxxx? Love the endeavour and his attack, too short and maybe slow for AFL? He is only 18/19 years of age. 2018 maybe?

You’re right. There is no thread for it … there is no Nash Hxxxxxx…