Lil Hepp Hype Thread

Cut the dredds… not interested.

One bad game, and he snaps.

Watch out.

2 Likes

:barber:

2 Likes

Fairly late in the game he floated across from half-back and effected a spoil in a marking contest, punching the ball so firmly and sweetly that it was still on its way up when it cannoned into the wall of the Richmond Social Club twenty metres away. On the strength of that action alone I’m awarding him the Humbert Humbert “Lauchie Dalgleish Memorial Award” for Most Exciting Prospect Given a Couple More Years.

Such a shame he missed the windows near there. Was a brutal “spike”, as Radio 3DJR called at the time.

1 Like

At the end of last season, I thought he was a certainty to succeed Baguley, whenever he retires. What the hell happened?

The dreads.

2 Likes

Him and Nash Holmes looked fantastic last year, has Nash been playing this season?

Nash hasn’t played at all this year. He is playing locally, though.

The good news is HepA can take out Million Dollar Baby this week, like in the good ol’ days.

Damn wtf happened, impressed every time our games were on TV. Should have been on a list this year.

Will take James Kelly’s(or Eades!) spot on the list at the end of the year.

I remember commentators banging on how Nash and HepA were likely candidates to get drafted etc

Hopefully the same doesn’t happen to Boyse, Hind and Ferry next year

The surgery to HeppA at the beginning of the year was a career-path momentum killer. When he came back, he went straight back into defence. Thats OK, but he actually was starting to show something in the midfield at the end of last year. Now players are queuing up to play midfield in the VFL team.

As to Nash, the influx of senior players into the VFL side has left only about 6 spots for VFL listed players each week .

Unfortunate.

Unlike Nash, Hind can kick straight. The bunch of slow strong AFL midfielders in our team also make Nash a much less preferred choice this year.

2 Likes

I would seriously consider Hind. Has AFL weapons, and seems a smart player. Also versatile.

2 Likes

Nah mate, the kid doesn’t have the right attitude for AFL. Plus he has a dodgy groin, and his knees are stuffed. I heard he also wants to move home to Zimbabwe in the near future.

5 Likes

If he has a good finals series and they take into account how good he was last season, maybe he could get a rookie position? or is this wishful thinking?

HepA? Or Hind?

No to the former, maybe (I would) to the latter.

1 Like