Lindsay Tanner - Almost Exident

You would be amazed at what Paul Little has done, and continues to do, for this club.

7 Likes

I have always felt he was working on the hard to do stuff and got the club organised before he departed the board. His cash/contacts would’ve helped as well. Pity he can’t play or coach!

That surf park ain’t building itself.

why is there a problem that Wellman was voted onto the board? Is it his fault we are playing badly?
Or is it just that anyone with an Essendon back ground is rubbish and shouldn’t be allowed to put them selves up to work for the club they love.
I’ll take an Essendon person wanting to work for this club any day of the week. Some of us Essendon people are good people. Others should go and have a look in the mirror.

12 Likes

Ummm…most of the votes that came from blitz was because Cjohns and Fogdog told them they were good candidates. I wonder how many people would even vote if we didnt set up those threads for the potential candidates? I think alot of votes that came from Blitz would have just been by sheep

2 Likes

I voted them because I was sick of the old boys club rank stench emanating from the rotting corpse of our clubs heirarchy.

2 Likes

And I thought pets did not have voting rights

Blaming the board for how we are playing is ridiculous

Did any of you see the tackle count from the weekend?

4 Likes

No, but I am guessing:

Board: zero tackles.

I must admit my tackle intent was nothing but laconic on the weekend.

12 Likes

It would be, but is anyone seriously doing that? The gripe here is the unnecessarily early extension of Worsfold, in the same manner as Knights.

2 Likes

Not as laconic as some of our players Catherine - hope your not setting the example at Tulla!

1 Like

So many things I could say …

3 Likes

Need some help?

Agree that almost the entire board has changed but how could the current one forget the Knights contract extension balls up? Respectfully disagree that the board being unaware of this is a stretch.

Catherine: it may not be your call,but if only there could be some acknowledge by the EFC at this time of what Bomba brought to the club.

How come our CEO X is more like the president now? Paul Little, Eddie Mcguire, Jeff Kennett are/ were the face and spokespersons of their clubs. Lindsay Tanner is rarely seen or heard.

If I were him, I wouldn’t have much to say atm either.

It’s The Essendon Way.

mmm tackle intent