Michael Walters is the weakest and worst player in the league since Lindsay Thomas

LOL thats awesome speedy

Amazing itā€™s still there.

Does that mean all the site rules are out the window then?

Relax

1 Like

Take a chill pill dude

2 Likes

Iā€™m offended that TIPPA gets featured in this thread.

Otherwise, it largely matches the tone of this threadā€¦

1 Like

True, I would have compared him to Vickery instead. It is about the only time this year TVICKS is going to win an AFL one on one.

Piece of dogshit is Thomas, has he retired yet?

yeah, ā€¦ mods remove the postsā€¦ bruh.

someshitemoji.gif

But hey - make a joke about ā€˜heil Langfordā€™ and the mods sweep into action and remove the postā€¦

This is crude, comparing someone to hitler is insidious. clappy whingers.

Making a visual representation of a person as hitler*

The swear filter wonā€™t let you post the name of a club champion in ā– ā– ā– ā–  Reynoldsā€¦(ffs, not even with a 1 in place of the i ā€¦! ), but sure,ā€¦ the most offensive word to women in the English language, and to most people, ā€¦ ESPECIALLY to the children that might use this site, is hunky dory, eh??

Bizarre.

Have you flagged it?

1 Like

Look, I think he mods know what they are doing more than some random guys on the internet. Once this thread gets to half itā€™s expected life, thatā€™s when their plan for moderation will really kick in.

How are your kids going to see it, when your hogging the computer all day?

1 Like

Saucy. Lol.

Why do I always miss all the good posts. What was it?

A compare the pair.

making tippa out to be a sick ā– ā– ā– ā– . and lindsay thomas out to be a dog ā– ā– ā– ā– .

1 Like

Tippa is an awesome ā€¦
Thomas is lower than decent humans

mostly expressed in words starting with C

This is Essendon. We donā€™t flag.

Talk that this grub will end up at Port. Didnā€™t think it was possible to dislike him or Port Adelaide more, but there it is. Those ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  canā€™t find a place on their list for Gus Monfries, but theyā€™ll sign this prick up.

6 Likes