List build - where are we going in the next 10,000 posts?

Plz stop talking about Jack ■■■■■■■ lonie

1 Like

Durham perhaps

HF: Ham Wright Lonie

1 Like

aw i forgot to add him to my spreadsheet midseason

Wot?

ok so I forgot he’s now a reality tv star too.

kinda farked up the intra club… :grimacing:

And love island. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think we need to talent stack the list, trade as much out of next years draft into this years as we can. Go into deficit for 2023 to get the Davey twins. Focus on free agents for 2022/3 year.

I think this is clearly the overall plan. Only problem being is we need a club that is willing to trade picks with us, in what seems like a sellers market.

1 Like

Might not be the wisest move, we’ve got 2 other potentially draftable F/S kids next year, as well as 2 or 3 potentially draftable NGA kids.

1 Like

Take it as you will

2 Likes

Upgrade on Clarke

Is he though ?

2 Likes

I’d say he is, but not by much. Clarke did show something at the back end of the year. Sier has looked worse as time has gone on at Collingwood. I’d rather us get Constable…

4 Likes

Yeah constable would be worth a look

I dont think theres any significant difference between Sier, Constable and Clarke.

We 100% should be asking prospects to train with us. No downside. We can make an informed judgement, if they aren’t any good we hold a spot for the mid season draft.

3 Likes

I agree.

Both Clarke and Sier would be list cloggers by the end of next season.
Constable has a few years on his side and has scope to be more than depth.
Sort of like the Ben Keays revival a few years back. I don’t see that in Sier.

I don’t understand people would prefer us to look to upgrade our 25th to 30th best players with older players. We should continue to go with younger players and have a longer term view of the list.

3 Likes

I think Stengle will be a big miss for us evident by the end of next footy season.

1 Like

Are you meaning Clarke and Sier when you say older players because theres about a year and half between the 3 of them, Constable being the 3rd I mean.