List build - where are we? Where are we going next (Part 1)

Wtf…?

I reckon his kicking as regressed since his afl shot.

looks too mechanical now.

For a tall forward? Perfect

Did you see him kick before? I’d take mechanical over whatever it was he was doing prior

If he keeps it up as is, it won’t be long until hes back there.

For an accountable top of the goals square forward?

without hesitation.

Missing a Powel Pepper/Olie Wines in the middle

Someone with a square head?

1 Like

5 Likes

I do like it when you are not sold on a player. It’s a bit like a “kiss of fortune” or the “anti-Peos”. Clarke is almost guaranteed to make it now. :blush:

4 Likes

What are you trying to say about Walla?

2 Likes

He’s almost guaranteed not to get abused by Reboot.

Much.

Mate, Walla and I are buddies.
Photos together (Walla knows a good photo op when he sees one), a mate sponsors him, we attend some of the same functions.
We’re almost besties.

Except for when he got drafted and called your cafe and told you to fk off? (Ping @Stallion)

2 Likes

Lots of fertiliser anyway.

Seven games remain for the year.

We need to find a way to get a minimum 3 games into the following players if we are serious about improving next year.

-Francis
-Parish
-Stewart
-Ridley
-Clarke
-Long

At least one game for Zerk and Draper would be a bonus.

4 Likes

Parish would be an immediate in you’d think, Guelfi should make way.

Francis, just play the kid dammit, I don’t care if he blows up in the 2nd quarter

Long should get a few games now, wouldn’t mind seeing him in Baguley’s role if Fantasia comes back

Ridley and Clarke have had some exposure this season and should know what they need to improve upon over the off season, same goes for Mutch

Stewart needs to actually start performing in the two’s to be considered, he is not a kid anymore and shouldn’t be gifted games for development purposes.

Draper, would be nice to see him get a game if we are out of it come the last 3 rounds.

3 Likes

Why?

Because I expect all of those players to be part of the senior team next season except maybe Long.

Long I think needs to play just to see if he’s worth retaining.

Francis will play at some point, almost guaranteed
Parish is a walk up start
Stewart still hasn’t learnt what they are trying to teach him. Will be left in VFL until he does, or there is an injury that means they need to recall him I would think.
Ridley we have already seen, and know what he brings. He’ll get a go again if the situation arises for him to be brought in, but he’s hardly a “must look at”.
Clarke’s kicking is still a worry for mine, and I seriously doubt you would remove someone from a still developing midfield to give him an extended run until he sorts that out.

Zerk and Draper just not ready.

3 Likes