List build - where are we? Where are we going next (Part 1)

why the hell would he want to come to us though?

Yep.

1 Like

Get it done John.

Gaff this year and then Dylan Sheil next year fark Carlton.

2 Likes

If Dylan Sheil were available then I would take him.

Sam McClure last night saying Blues are all over Shiel weather they can get him is another story.

No way. We have so many small outside players that are filling big body holes. We canā€™t pick up another small outside player.

Dylan Shiel is exactly what we need.

Heā€™d turn to sh*t after 5-6 games. But right now heā€™s exactly the type we need.

10 Likes

I disagree.

Somebody that racks up touches and can hit a target.

reckon heā€™s the type every club needs, but what chance do we have of getting him?

Why would he go to Carlton surely we have better prospects than them,

Why wouldnā€™t he want to go to a club like Essendon or Carlton so they can destroy his career.

Smith,Stringer,Saad say hi 2 out of the 3 picked Essendon over Carlton

true, but at least heā€™ll get to play the big games like anzac day and dreamtime.

Didnā€™t win Anzac Day but I bet Smith and Saad would have been blown away with the crowd.

What better way to get thumped than in front of a crowd of 90,000 people.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing quite like being walloped in front of a big crowd. Itā€™s a bit draw point for players.

Edit : jinx!

3 Likes

We need players that can hit targets which we have but are down at the moment. We donā€™t need another high possession player waiting for the ball to come out, we already have too many.
Heā€™s an upgrade on Zaka but we just signed him for 3 years.
It would be a waste to target him.

Jacob Hopper is one I would enquire about havenā€™t seen much of him

Do we honestly want players at our club that are just there to play in front of big crowds & get paid?
Really?

No but thats one of the draw cards when potential recruits thinking about joining Essendon