- I agree on shopping Colyer around, although he might at best get a 4th => 3rd round upgrade (IMO). More about releasing list space.
- I’ve already mentioned the ruck situation above.
- With McNiece, even if he earns an upgrade, you can now give him more money and keep him on the rookie list. I would think we would do so.
- I don’t see why Bags would go from being best 22 ahead of Colyer, Green right now, to being delisted. If nobody can force him out now, why weaken the side by delisting him?
- Given our concerns over tall defenders going forward (i.e. post Hurley/Hooker) and Ambrose’s fragile body, I think it isn’t a great move to cut Hartley. At least wait until Zerk/Francis are more proven.