List build - where are we? Where are we going next (Part 1)

I will be mightily ■■■■■■ if a club like Norf or the Aints get one of the guns ahead of us.

1 Like

Clubs sorta got to suck up their stance on paying other teams talent.

Be prepared. It’ll happen. If not them Carlscum

I’ve heard it mentioned twice in the media that we are looking at Mcveigh. It may have just been Matty Lloyd saying it on both occasions - but I would have thought he was a pretty good source. I think part of the reasoning given was to steal some of Sydney’s IP?

Anyway, no one in here wants to talk about it. They’re flat out right now, fantasising about the improbable!

It better be as a coach

2 Likes

1 year playing and 3 years coaching has been the rumour

Oooooooohhhhh Cooney 2.0

Yes please Essendon.

1 Like

McVeigh? Good god.

1 Like

Lmfao if we get McVeigh

Disco loves to recycle.

Two of Hopper, Z Jones or Kelly please.

It may not be his decision you know. Not saying it isn’t but until we know more we can’t be certain who is driving this.

Is it possible it is part of the plan to develop a handover setup?

Sure but I mean Disco is the ‘list manager’, in the same way that Woosha is the ‘coach’.

Pittard would be a good get. My plan would be:

1. Big midfield fish (Hopper or Rocky)
  2. Money ball a rebounding tall defender (Savage would be my preference, Pittard works too)
  3. Best mid going with our first pick

Will it get to the point where the question has to be asked ‘is disco the right person to be attracting talent from other clubs?’

3 Likes

I’m out if we get pittard.

guy makes sweet potato look like a spud.

5 Likes

That means he is better than a sweet potato?

Jesus imagine…
Across 2013-2018 we could’ve had all of Goddard, Chapman, Cooney, Kelly, Stokes, J.McVeigh and Jamar play for us.

At least we’re favourites to win the 2010 premiership guys!!

5 Likes

He has Vitamin A poisoning?

Averages 18 touches a game across his career, so maybe. Certainly doesn’t suffer from leather poisoning.