List build - where are we? Where are we going next (Part 1)

Does anyone know if we have much cash to spend?

Article on AFL app says we don’t and Pittard is all we can afford. Please dear god don’t let that be true.

1 Like

All the previous talk this year was that we do have a fair bit of cash, so who knows? Maybe we blew it all on the Mitch Brown re-signing.

7 Likes

If anyone mentions any player who is not an elite midfield you should be insta ban.

Its so farking obvious what we need…

No HBF please!

We could afford O’Meara, and the new agreement has come in, so I’d be comfortable saying we dio have the cash.

once again the media don’t do their homework…idiots

1 Like

Well I think it must be true that we’re into Pittard. Tim Watson was asked on SEN this morning if the bombers could do with a player like Pittard and he replied that, yes we could. We have a need for a quick HB who kicks with their left foot. It was a direct question during the segment about player movements and Tim gave what sounded like a considered response which gave the impression something was afoot.

Well thats disappointing.

Do not want Pittard. But…

If Kelly retires along with Watson, Stanton, Hocking. There is a big vacuum of experience and depth. With Kelly retiring, and McGrath to the midfield, it could be a viable option if he is virtually a free hit and costs minimal cap space.

Oh we are getting Pittard. That ones been as good as done for months.

1 Like

I look forward to hearing that Pittard can move into the midfield.

6 Likes

I hope @aceman doesnt read this thread

Pittard is an Essendon whipping boy while still playing at another club.

28 Likes

I look forward to hearing that Pittard isn’t that bad of a kick and supporters should support him instead of using him as a whipping boy .

1 Like

On my way to Harvey Norman to buy a new microwave as we speak!
Warned you guys months ago we were into him

4 Likes

When port Adelaide supporters don’t want him then we certainly don’t…

As much as I don’t want to recruit HBf but if we have to get one as its seem were are inflicted by the HBF virus we should be getting Trent Mckenzie from the Gold coast not pittard!

I’m on the Pittard “big fish” bandwagon.

I mean, I can’t remember ever seeing him play… but hey, when you are a ■■■■ fisherman, even having the smallest fish on your line can be something.

4 Likes

You are one of the lucky ones.

3 Likes

Not vanilla enough.

“Essendon signs much maligned free agent”

1 Like

Is he really as big a turnover merchant as he appears?