Lizzie deserves a caption thread

Charlie … “Just die already”

Disrespectful and not funny Dingles.

It was something like a quarter of a century ago that the House of Cards sequel had the Charles-like king. She doesn’t have to die to do the right thing.

Though maybe I am not the right demographic to make that call; maybe the “do nothing, ever” approach is what the monarchy needs.

Steady on Boomer. You reckon handing over the keys to the Palace to Charley is doing the right thing. It would be like me giving my business to my Son and watching it disappear down the toilet, with me ending up in the worst old age home he could find.

Thread delivers.

The guy who has an Instagram devoted to photoshopping Trump’s face onto photos of the queen is much more disturbing than this thread.

That chair looks very uncomfortable.

Have you been in a wind tunnel

Charles: “And all along they thought I was the ventriloquist’s dummy”.

That’s a cracking dinner suit.

“If you won’t give me the throne, I’m going to audition for the new James Bond movie”

The only time I feel uncomfortable with the current regime is when the Barmy Army sing “God Save YOUR Queen”. Apart from that I don’t have any other gripes with her.

I don’t have any gripes with Liz. But as soon as Chuck dons the crown, we should cut that tie.

I don't have any gripes with Liz. But as soon as Chuck dons the crown, we should cut that tie.

Yep.
No problem with Mrs Quinn, but number 1 pikininy not so good.

I don't have any gripes with Liz. But as soon as Chuck dons the crown, we should cut that tie.

Yep.

True, but i suppose it’s kinda the whole point of monarchs that you don’t get to knock them back if you don’t like them.

Re lizzie, there’s a story from back in WWII when Army Driver Elizabeth Windsor was required to chauffeur a Saudi prince that really made me look at her with new respect…

Charles: Look mommy, I just found a pocket in my jacket that I didn’t know I had!
Queen: There is no way I am going to give this ■■■■ the throne!

Yep.

True, but i suppose it’s kinda the whole point of monarchs that you don’t get to knock them back if you don’t like them.

Re lizzie, there’s a story from back in WWII when Army Driver Elizabeth Windsor was required to chauffeur a Saudi prince that really made me look at her with new respect…

Maybe not back in my day when you were reverent towards the crown, but don’t forget Charles I had the unkindest message to leave the throne.

Lots of monarchs have got the lemonade in the past 100 years.

Lizzie the Lezzie???

Lizzie the Lezzie???

After all, Phil is Greek, so she might have got a bit lonely in the sack.