Local Footy 2015

Meanwhile Josh Mellington has signed with Albury Tigers in the O&M

bordermail.com.au/story/3501286/champs-land-gun-forward/?cs=10

Mark “Shotgun” Williams the new coach of Newport Power in the WRFL.

Mark "Shotgun" Williams the new coach of Newport Power in the WRFL.

Swear I’d read an article about him committing to next year for his now former club

Hampden vs O & M will be worth a squiz. I assume it’ll be the big ground in Warrnambool.

O&M should be able to field a decent side. Would be good to see. Can’t see the GVFL mixing it with the EDFL. Think EDFL are to strong but would still go along to watch. Would expect a good crowd at Windy Hill.

Gee they have given southern every chance to win a game.hope they do.that league needs to step up to be relevant again.

Suspect the cameras will be on Geelong v Eastern. Very evenly matched contest.

2016 fixtures are starting to come out with the Northern League up first.

The highlight of Division 1 will be on Good Friday, as Greensborough take on Eltham. Every other match will be on april 2nd, including Kilmore’s first match in the competition, taking on St. Marys.

James Magner, at one stage headed to St. Kevins has lobbed at Heidelberg, but, Mark Jamar has lobbed at SKOBS. Cameron Howat has crossed from Old Carey to Vermont. St. Kevins have also landed former Port Melbourne gun forward Chris Cain.

Also Cale Morton has moved from Coburg to Riddell League side Diggers Rest.

Fixtures for 2016 are rolling out everywhere.

VAFA premier Round 1 sees Premier B champions SKOBS host neighbours De la as a highlight match for example.

Shane Valenti has boobed at Old Haileybury.

Has he done a Bruce Jenner?

Valenti is a Haileybury old boy. He dominated at school level. My brother played against him.

Has he done a Bruce Jenner?

Valenti is a Haileybury old boy. He dominated at school level. My brother played against him.

And if he’s done a Jenner, maybe now he could play with him/her/it.

Jonathan Simpkin has found himself at Balwyn.

Sadness is gripping both Glen Orden and Hoppers Crossing clubs as 2 mates, travelling in a group of 5, passed away when the car they were travelling in, hit a tree in north western NSW.

Vale Jesse Edwards and Brandon Christopoulos. RIP :frowning: