Lock up your pets

Wayne Bryson, 19, gets suspended sentence for having sex with girlfriend Amber Hickling‘s dog

• 1 hour ago March 07, 2014 3:26PM

A TEENAGER who filmed himself having sex with a Staffordshire bull terrier has avoided jail after being handed a suspended jail term.

Wayne Bryson, 19, was caught out when his girlfriend Amber Hickling found a graphic, 30-second clip of him penetrating her beloved pet Rudi, as she was looking for photographs of their child on his mobile phone.

Bryson had admitted breaching the Sexual Offences Act by “performing an act of sexual penetration” on the dog on January 17, the Lincolnshire Echo reported.

As the sentence of four-months, suspended for two years, was handed down at Skegness Magistrates Court yesterday, the public gallery erupted with jeers and catcalls, with one man shouting: “He is a beast, a dog has got no voice.”

The gruesome case has made headlines in the UK and Ms Hickling has not shied away from talking about the incident and her disappointment over the light punishment meted out to Bryson.

In one story published today entitled: ‘I‘ll never get over him cheating on me ... with my dog‘, Ms Hickling is quoted as saying: “While I was worrying about other women, I should have been worrying about my pets.

“I lost my dog and my boyfriend.” A devastated Amber Hickling, whose ex-boyfriend Wayne Bryson dodged jail yesterday for having sex with her dog Rudi. Source: Snapper Media

“He should be locked up. If it had been a person he would be, but because it‘s a dog that couldn‘t even defend itself, he‘s free.

“When I looked at her all I could see was what Wayne did. She wasn‘t the same dog. She was frightened and cowering. I couldn‘t stand to look at her so I found a family to re-home her with. I lost my dog and my boyfriend.”

During yesterday‘s sentencing hearing at Skegness Magistrate‘s Court, prosecutor Paul Woods relayed what Ms Hickling had seen on Bryson‘s phone in painful detail.

Rudi, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Wayne Bryson had sex with, is living with a new family after his owner Amber Hickling said she could no longer bear to look at him.

But Bryson‘s solicitor Gordon Holt said there was nothing to suggest his client had sexual deviant tendencies, despite accepting that this particular act was sexually deviant.

“There may be all sorts of reasons why a boy gets up to something as stupid and disgusting as this,” he said.

Bryson‘s entire life had been “swept away for 30 seconds of madness”, Mr Holt said.

“The consequences are extensive and will continue to blight his life. His family have disowned him and his girlfriend has ended their relationship.”

In addition to his suspended sentence, Bryson, who has no history of animal cruelty, was given a one-year supervision order and banned from owning animals for two years.

He will also be added to the sexual offenders register for seven years.

http://www.news.com.au/world/wayne-bryson-19-gets-suspended-sentence-for-having-sex-with-girlfriend-amber-hicklings-dog/story-fndir2ev-1226848000423

A bit harsh sending the dog away I thought.

Skegness

what the actual hell

This story is #WITB.

“There may be all sorts of reasons why a boy gets up to something as stupid and disgusting as this,”

Spoiler: There isn't.

But Bryson‘s solicitor Gordon Holt said there was nothing to suggest his client had sexual deviant tendencies,

Really?  Really?

But Bryson‘s solicitor Gordon Holt said there was nothing to suggest his client had sexual deviant tendencies,

Really?  Really?

Lol. Classic line isn't it. I reckon the authorities should keep a close eye on that solicitor.

Missionary?

Really?  Really?

Well he's kinda right, it doesn't suggest he's a deviant, it confirms it!

It's bad enough that he had sex with a dog BUT a Staffie? ■■■■■■ ugly dogs!

Really?  Really?

Apart from the video of him doing it with a dog I think he meant.

Doggy Style: You're doing it wrong. 

Missionary?

Well, given it is their first sexual encounter, you would think kissing would be reasonably important, so I'd say yes.

Oi, I have a Staffie.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. She has a beautiful nature, therefore, to me, she is beautiful.

Poor, poor Rudi, not only abused but sent away, hope the new family look after him/her and have lots of love to give, as Staffies are sooks even in the best of times.  

Could not work out if Rudi is a male or female, at top says her, then it says him further down, (not that it matters).   

waylon_smithers_as_a_dog_by_kelseyedward

Oi, I have a Staffie.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. She has a beautiful nature, therefore, to me, she is beautiful.

Poor, poor Rudi, not only abused but sent away, hope the new family look after him/her and have lots of love to give, as Staffies are sooks even in the best of times.  

Could not work out if Rudi is a male or female, at top says her, then it says him further down, (not that it matters).   

Of course it matters.

Wouldn't want to be gay, that'd be sick.

"Has anybody told the stiffy joke?"

Got any good-lokking llamas for Dunlop?

Oh dear, where do you start?? Again this is SO wrong in so many departments   :o  you just cant imagine it (NOT that you'd want to)