Login Problems

Happened to me and I've seen a few others as well, thought I'd post a topic where everyone will see it.

If you can't login after logging in first time and changing your password, clear your cookies. Should be golden after that.

Does anyone know how to clear cookies on chrome as an app on android Mobile?

Have disabled accepting cookies but still can’t make it work

On android it's

Menu -> settings -> privacy

Right at the bottom of the screen is a button "Clear Browsing Data"

Not very obvious.

Thanks… That did it

Yeah i didn’t go deep enough… The button at the bottom doesn’t really stand out much

It'll be rare but I also had a problem where I couldn't log in because I had an ampersand '&' in my username. Had to email admins and they manually changed my username. Ledgends!

You can also add a chrome extension called "Clear History" for Chrome, and it's just a one click clean.

Seem to have problems viewing the site on the iPhone 5

Any suggestion?

Seem to have problems viewing the site on the iPhone 5
Any suggestion?

no problems here.
Just scroll right down to the bottom and use the mobile version of the site.
Full version does seem to crash at odd times on safari.

no problems here.
Just scroll right down to the bottom and use the mobile version of the site.
Full version does seem to crash at odd times on safari.

Thanks Blummers

Love the mobile version on the phone

Hi guys

Trying to load om iPhone 4 (safari) Just getting blank screen. Cleared cookies is there anything else I should try?

Love the mobile version on the phone

Except the colours are all wrong!

How many people New-Blitz confuse?

i have problem logging in with message 'invalid userid or password' or the account will be unlocked in x minutes (it never does). The system seems to have lost my password. The solution for me is to go through the password reset procedure (sign in with same userid and indicate password forgotten). The system will email you a new password. Sign in with this new password and you can change it back to the old one afterwards.

If ampersands are a problem, does this mean we've seen the last of YT and his ridiculous username? Good riddance.

If ampersands are a problem, does this mean we've seen the last of YT and his ridiculous username? Good riddance.

Unfortunately no, he'll just need a different login name.

You can also add a chrome extension called "Clear History" for Chrome, and it's just a one click clean.

Come at me!!

well, ■■■■! I didn't need to register that new account after all...

Your FACE is a problem

Thanks... That did it
Yeah i didn't go deep enough... The button at the bottom doesn't really stand out much

My problem was that button was at the top!