Login Problems

i have problem logging in with message 'invalid userid or password' or the account will be unlocked in x minutes (it never does). The system seems to have lost my password. The solution for me is to go through the password reset procedure (sign in with same userid and indicate password forgotten). The system will email you a new password. Sign in with this new password and you can change it back to the old one afterwards.

ditto that

Your FACE is a problem

Can't believe someone took pity on you and helped you back in. Should have added even mø®3 $†upi∂ $Â¥mbøl$ to your name so you could stay locked out. 

Just found that my login problems occurred after changing my password from the new default bb issued me back to my old one.

On my mobile, I had to delete cache, I also deleted cookies and saved passwords and that seems to have sorted out my mobile login after password change

I've gone thru the process of resetting password etc and can login here, but not on my phone. Just keeps resetting the page and asking for login details.

I haven't yet tried with BB3 though...

R&BE: clear your cookies and cache on your phone then login again

so hey.. weird thing right.. to be able to log back in provided my email address , and it sent me my password for this account which i was unable to do back in the day. My current account is/was mcewanc2 , can someone help me change the email address tied to it, so then i can get a new password? I'm really unsure what email address it's pointed to or using!? PM me if necessary

Just PM'd.

Sorry for the stupid question but how can I change the time of the posts? Since we rebooted I seem to be about 15 hours out

Sorry for the stupid question but how can I change the time of the posts? Since we rebooted I seem to be about 15 hours out

Change the time zone under "my settings"

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Balking Heads has changed his email address due to moving home. How does he reset  his password?

PM me his new email.