Long shot predictions for 2018

If Walker is texting out there, he deserves to be cleaned up!
Might explain his GF performance

Since we are talking long-shots…

AFL apologises to EFC, players, James Hird and fans for stitching them and us up in the Saga and giving us five years of football hell.

Then they return Jobe’s Brownlow, our stripped draft picks, $2 million fine.

And for an even more long shot:

then, as compensation order the maggots to umpire our games fairly.

13 Likes

Thanks for noticing #jakelever

Starting midfield Rd 1 of Stringer, Smith and Merrett wins a clean clearance. Zac sends a spearing pass straight down Joe’s throat. Goes back and drills it. Welcome to 2018.

1 Like

Far from a long shot. I fully expect this to happen.

9 Likes

Maybe not a long shot prediction but no one’s mentioned it yet. Richmond v Essendon in the Granny. Grand final week is gonna be mayhem. Good luck getting a ticket peeps.

I’m not worried about getting a ticket. It’s getting someone to look after my kids for the week long bender when we win that’ll be my biggest problem.

2 Likes

Not really a longshot, I don’t think, but we’re gonna have another Coleman medalist on 2018

Josh big boy bone crushing Begley to play 15+ games / kick 20+ goals and finish 3rd in Dons Brownlow votes, behind Zerrit & Joey bit ahead of Goddard, Zaha & Hurley.

You’re living up to the thread name. That is a long shot

Ambrose moves into the midfield and becomes a contested ball winning beast.

2 Likes

Right on brother…

Get around him.

1 Like

BUMP

Almost season’s end, so how did your predictions go??

…well this one ain’t gunna happen.

A bit early for mine.
Saad to be AA and one of the L’s to be added to every imaginary blitz trade.

May have gone 1 year too early

Well I only have 1 chance left… I don’t think it’s going to happen, but he’s pretty close.

yeah, not this year but still on the cards? or just likely too good on the outside?

1 Like

one winner

1 Like

First part happened.

1 Like