Looking for Bombers home and away games in season 1996

Guys

I am trying to help out a mate of mine, he is trying to collect every single home and away game for season 1996, for all teams. He has 6 teams covered so far.

So does anyone on here have any Essendon 1996 home and away games in full at all?

he knows name a game/sports delivered has a lot of games available, however, he would rather trade footage than pay name a game big $$$

so if anyone can assist at all, please advise

many thanks

Is your mate named Langer?

no, i am actually Langers, but had to change my name due to log in issues, i can assure you though, the games for season 1996 are not for me.

Hmmmmm…
Crawfie = Short for Crawford
Langers = Short for Langford

1971 = Year Hawks won the flag

1971 is also the year i was born, and Crawfie is the name of my dog

however, you just may be onto something!!! lol

I will have a look mate. Does your Mate want the Bombers - On A Wave '96 Season too??

my mate wont need the bombers on a wave season 96 highlights. whilst you are looking for that game, can you also have a look for:

1996 r1 v richmond
1996 r8 v footscray
1996 r11 v fremantle

i figured it wouldnt hurt to ask

thank you

no, i am actually Langers, but had to change my name due to log in issues, i can assure you though, the games for season 1996 are not for me.

Hmmmmm…
Crawfie = Short for Crawford
Langers = Short for Langford

1971 = Year Hawks won the flag

Don’t type Essendon 1996 into the search box on youtube. The first result… hurts. Oh Wanganeen…

I will have a look mate. Does your Mate want the Bombers - On A Wave '96 Season too??

Hi crawfie1971,

I can help you with 3 games if you’re interested?

Rnd 7 (Centenary Rnd) v Geelong MCG

Rnd 18 v Eagles Subiaco Oval

Rnd 21 v Sydney MCG

Let me know if you require these games at all.

Hi crawfie1971,

I can help you with 3 games if you’re interested?

Rnd 7 (Centenary Rnd) v Geelong MCG

Rnd 18 v Eagles Subiaco Oval

Rnd 21 v Sydney MCG

Let me know if you require these games at all.

Billy

I have sent you a message, but i do have those 3 games already covered.

thank you