Looking for old bombers games 1992-1995

guys

i am searching for a few old essendon games from seasons 1992-94-95. All the games i am looking for were televised at the time.

I have previously tried name a game/sports delivered, the club, the afl, ch 7, youtube, torrents, etc, but with no luck.

the games i am looking for are:

1992 r11 v richmond at mcg

1994 r3 v st kilda at vfl park

r16 v west coast at subiaco

r24 v carlton at mcg

1995 r9 v footscray at mcg

r17 v fremantle at mcg

any assistance with these would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Y'know, it's a long shot, but seeing as you've tried all the ways I would have recommended... I reckon trying to contact Sheeds would work. I'd almost guarantee he has a video library of every game he coached, or know someone who does. 

Email [email protected] and ask them to pass your request onto Sheeds. I'm sure they would have an email account for him there - seeing as he's on the board. 

Other than that, if channel 7 can't help - I'd have no idea. 

guys

i am searching for a few old essendon games from seasons 1992-94-95. All the games i am looking for were televised at the time.

I have previously tried name a game/sports delivered, the club, the afl, ch 7, youtube, torrents, etc, but with no luck.

the games i am looking for are:

1994 r3 v st kilda at vfl park

r16 v west coast at subiaco

r24 v carlton at mcg

1995 r9 v footscray at mcg

r17 v fremantle at mcg

any assistance with these would be greatly appreciated

thank you

an update guys, i have picked up most from the list, i am still looking for:

Also after 1984 r4 v melbourne at vfl park

1985 r11 v sydney at windy hill

1991 r15 v footscray at western oval

Can anyone assist me here at all?

Check out YouTube mate, there are full replays of old games on there. Last night I watched Round 9, 1993 Essendon v Adelaide at the MCG. Derek Kickett kicked 3 goals in 2 mins in the 2nd term, Hird and Wanganeen (must've got the 3 votes) starring as well. What memories!