Looking for some old Bombers games

Thanks to those who’ve got in touch to help me out so far, you guys are legends! Still looking for these if anyone else has them:

-Rd 14 2008, Ess vs Freo
-Rd 4 2007, Ess vs StK
-Rd 16 2005, Ess vs Coll
-Rd 10 2005, Ess vs WB
-Rd 8 2005, Ess vs Freo
-Rd 3 2005, Ess vs Haw

Still also chasing a lot of games earlier than these. Go Bombers!

I’ve found the 2008 game against Freo thanks to a very helpful Bombers fan. Still looking for the others, particularly the Saints and the Collingwood games!

Late 1960’s s game at Windy Hill
Magpies undefeated beaten by the bombers
Gerlach swept across to mark in front of Peter McKenna
Anyone have it?
Thankyou

Considering video recorders only arrived very late 70s, you might be pushing poo uphill on that last one.

Yes i know but would love to see it

Not super related but I was linked a site a whole ago with round by round replays for the last few years, I think the url was just an IP address. Anyone have this link to send to me? Would be highly appreciated

Last game of 1972 would be one i’d like to see. We pipped Collingwood by a goal or so. WH was jam packed. The Hon Hugh Delahunty MHR kicked a couple of late goals. Needed to win that to make the finals.

It was a thing of beauty. He was a rare talent.

1 Like

Great
But the game mentioned - we were near the bottom and the pies were unbeaten. In the last fee minutes McKenna made a perfect lead and Gerlach cut a cross sideways and marked it
We would have lost
I think Geoff Blethyn played that day
An unlikely incredible win
The crowd went absolutely ape

The now defunct Name A Game should’ve become a streaming service. Plenty would pay monthly and just watch any game they want.

3 Likes

There’s a torrent for the 05 Collingwood game I’m looking for on a site who’s name I won’t mention here, but I can’t get anyone to seed it so it won’t download. Does anybody have access to a copy of this game at all???

Just need to ask for a re seed in either the shout box, . or probably preferably in the “Ask for a Re Seed” thread. :+1:

I’ve tried that several times but haven’t had any luck. Not that the site appears to be working at the moment anyway

1 Like

Also looking for games in the 90s and early 2000s if anyone can please help…

I really wanna see that Round 20, 2000 match vs Carlton again. Humongous build up and the game was massive until we got home late.

Well that’s actually one of the games I already have, I’ve got 17 of the 24 wins from 2000 so really trying to find the others. If anyone has

-Rd 2 v Rich, Rd 3 v Freo, Rd 4 v Haw, Rd 14 v Syd, Rd 15 v WC, Rd 16 v Port or Rd 22 v Coll

then please hit me up!

Is there anyway you can upload it or put it on youtube or something?

@Crazy_Bomber I don’t put full games on YouTube because of copyright reasons. But msg me privately and we’ll see what we can do. I don’t suppose you have any old games you might want to trade?

1 Like

I don’t have anything to trade sorry mate, not anything that isn’t easily accessible, just a fan keen to rewatch that game.

Well msg me anyway when you get the chance and maybe we can sort something out