Looking for something to do on Grand Final Day? :-P

2013 GRAND FINAL HERALD-SUN PREMIERSHIP POSTER SALES

Each year, volunteers from the Pied Pipers (http://www.piedpipers.org/) sell posters at the MCG to raise money for the Royal Children‘s Hospital. You‘ve probably seen these posters before – the cartoon picture of the premiers, which used to be drawn by WEG but now drawn by Mark Knight.

We are looking for more volunteers to assist with selling the posters at the MCG on Grand Final Day (Saturday 28 September) for a few hours from 4.00 pm.

It‘s hectic but fun!! If you can help out for a few hours (and feel free to bring along friends, family etc!), please send me a PM :slight_smile:

Love those posters.

Especially the one from '93 with a triumphant K Sheedy atop an angry Essendon coloured fighter jet, bomb in one hand, V for Victory sign with the other.

Happy days indeed.

Eat sh*t Carlton. EAT SH*T!

Get around it folks, I did this with Lady Geek last year and it was great fun. Hearing her sledge Jeff Kennett was amazing

Get around it folks, I did this with Lady Geek last year and it was great fun. Hearing her sledge Jeff Kennett was amazing

really?  :lol: what did she say and did he respond?

just bumping this again - still in search of more volunteers, so please yell if you are able to help! :slight_smile:

Hi Koala - 2 x Saturday afternoon, do you have a meeting point - John coleman statue maybe............

cheers mate, will PM details!

I'll be looking to drink and act like a d!ck on grand final day.
Reachable goals... .

The wife works on Saturdays and I spend the day looking after the little ones… Sadly, GF day is no exception.

I promise that one day I will be free and I’ll get down to help out.

Best of luck,