Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

Be interesting to see what we do at selection. Will they pull the trigger and bring back belly and use him 70/30 predominantly as a forward? It must be tempting as joe and carlisle cant take a mark in the 50 at the moment

licha will be right to go, hooefully BJ too

I would think howlett is getting pretty close to getting dropped

I’d drop Daniher for Belly. We need the cover in the ruck, and I think Daniher could use a break. And he just hasn’t got the strength. Belly has.

I’d be looking at Hardingham and Howlett too as possible outs. Would like Ambrose in but that’s not going to happen. Winders and hopefully Goddard.

In: Goddard, Winder

Out: Zaka (send him a message that what he is dishing out is just not good enough), Hardy

10-goal loss

Sorry, but Hardingham plays one average game and deserves to be dropped? No.

Out: Daniher, Howlett

In: Winderlich, Bellchambers

2 very average games. Just doesn't get involved nearly enough- and provides very little pressure

I'd be dropping Carlisle before Daniher, that's for sure.

In: Red Sash

Out: Yellow Sash

2 very average games. Just doesn't get involved nearly enough- and provides very little pressure

if that was the case, we'd be dropping at least half the side
I concur on belly for daniher and licha for howlett. Goddard for ashby if right to go too. Harsh on ashby because he gave a ■■■■ tonight, but goddard is a class above

Can't agree on the Howlett dropping. At least he can go in and try and get his own ball. Zaka at the moment is...I don't know but he smells bad and I'd be dropping him before Howlett.

Goddard and Licha for Ashby and...Leroy? Hardy? I don't know. Actaully just drop Zaka. Come back week after with a little fire in his belly hopefully.

If zaka plays one 30+ possesion game plus about 3-4 goals, its more than likely going to be on anzac day

If zaka plays one 30+ possesion game plus about 3-4 goals, its more than likely going to be on anzac day

that's my big worry. If he can pull out a good performance on Anzac Day, why can't he get up for the "lesser" games.

Dropping him for the game could give him the same kick up the backside it gave Melksham last year.

that's my big worry. If he can pull out a good performance on Anzac Day, why can't he get up for the "lesser" games.
Dropping him for the game could give him the same kick up the backside it gave Melksham last year.

I do agree somewhat but imo dropping good players does nothing to the mindset of them. Im a believer of backing your good players in

Daniher needs to go back to the twos... Howlett and Jetta too.

Based on the Saints game,  Jetta should be absolutely the first forward picked.

I get that he's a fringe player in most people's minds,  but he was the one guy in the forward 50 who actually looked dangerous last night.   And he was one of the better guys at run-and-chase when we didn't have the ball.

Ya can't just ditch a fringe player if they're in your top ten best.  Ya gotta give them another week. It sends a message to all the rest of the fringe:  Take your chance when it comes.

Jetta stays, was one of the ones who tried all night.

Unfortunately he didn’t have many partners bar probably Stanton, Hooker and Pig.

I’d be tempted to give someone like Aylett a crack at it.

IN: Belly, Licka and BJ.   OUT: ?  

10-goal loss

Pfft, If you're basing that prediction on last nights effort then you are being extremely optimistic.

We're gonna win.