Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

CHF: Licha Joe Chappy

FF: Orazio T-bell BJ

Unstoppable forward line right there.

LOL-razio!

ORGAZMO

Coll fans were by far the most pitiful we encountered last year (in Melbourne) in that twilight game in regards to the drugs saga. Still remember the ''100% natural'' banners there inbred cheers squad were waving.

Genuine pieces of filth, if we get up we better rub each and everyone of there fkn noses in it.

Don’t know if anyone noticed but in the clips from the news/afl360 tonight of todays training session, goddard was training with the main group.

CHF: Licha Joe Chappy

FF: Orazio T-bell BJ

Unstoppable forward line right there.

LOL-razio!

BT would lose ■■■■ over Orazio alone!

Don't know if anyone noticed but in the clips from the news/afl360 tonight of todays training session, goddard was training with the main group.

It was on ten news today that he trained fully with the main group and got through ok.

i want to see this side this week
baguley, carlisle, fletcher
Gleeson, hurley,hibberd
Stanton,watson,zaka
chapman,hooker( at least he can take a mark in the forward 50)windelich
jetta, daniher,ryder
bellchambers,heppell, j.merrett
myers,melksham,hocking
sub.howlett
in.windelich,bellchambers
out: hardingham,ashby

NO!
+ no idea!!!

We’ll win this one.

Can't see us stopping Pendlebury Beams Swan Sidebottom Ball getting 120 touches.

Coll fans were by far the most pitiful we encountered last year (in Melbourne) in that twilight game in regards to the drugs saga. Still remember the ''100% natural'' banners there inbred cheers squad were waving.

Genuine pieces of filth, if we get up we better rub each and everyone of there fkn noses in it.

I'll be turfing filth C**** off the top of the southern stand if we get up

oh I am sorry! I didn't realise you were the only expert on here allowed to give there opinion!   must remember that for next time!  lets all ask for Gapsted Bombers approval first before we want to post anything

Gleeson, hurley,hibberd
Stanton,watson,zaka
jetta, daniher,ryder
myers,melksham,hocking
sub.howlett

NO!
+ no idea!!!

It's a pretty decent team, just swap hooker for Carlisle, and make merrett sub and that is fine
Hooker should get Cloke, I reckon Cloke is just too big for hurls. Hurls should take Jesse White

Gleeson, hurley,hibberd
Stanton,watson,zaka
jetta, daniher,ryder
myers,melksham,hocking
sub.howlett

NO!
+ no idea!!!

It's a pretty decent team, just swap hooker for Carlisle, and make merrett sub and that is fine
Hooker should get Cloke, I reckon Cloke is just too big for hurls. Hurls should take Jesse White

Hurley did ok on Cloke last year. 

Gleeson, hurley,hibberd
Stanton,watson,zaka
jetta, daniher,ryder
myers,melksham,hocking
sub.howlett

NO!
+ no idea!!!

pretty sure Hurley didn't play last year. Injured his wrist against Freo and missed a few games, from memory. Carlisle played the majority of the game on cloke, and didn't have a goal scored while he was on him, Hooker was looking after him for his 2 games during the game.

Gleeson, hurley,hibberd
Stanton,watson,zaka
jetta, daniher,ryder
myers,melksham,hocking
sub.howlett

NO!
+ no idea!!!

pretty sure Hurley didn't play last year. Injured his wrist against Freo and missed a few games, from memory. Carlisle played the majority of the game on cloke, and didn't have a goal scored while he was on him, Hooker was looking after him for his 2 games during the game.

l seem to remember him playing on Cloke at some stage, could have been 2012.

Gleeson, hurley,hibberd
Stanton,watson,zaka
jetta, daniher,ryder
myers,melksham,hocking
sub.howlett

NO!
+ no idea!!!

l seem to remember him playing on Cloke at some stage, could have been 2012.

I think it was the last game of 2012. Cloke was monstering us so Hurls went on to him and evened things up a little bit.

Getting kinda...sorta...more pumped with every passing hour.

What the fans want to see is a competitive four quarter effort, especially from some of the more senior players that tend to go missing and are often being outshined by guys like Gleeson, which shouldnt be occuring…

Like the Hawks game, just a full game challenge, doesnt have to be a win, just competitive…

Must play way smarter up forward as well, delivery and leading has to occur, an absent forward line in games is simply amateur hour at AFL level. Players need to be less hesitant and more confident up forward, back yourselves.

Also, please work on marking skills. Take strong grabs.

Just watch some Geelong tapes or something.

Will this be Hurley's first ever Anzac match? He's always injured for these.

Will this be Hurley's first ever Anzac match? He's always injured for these.

He played 2010+11