Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

2 more sleeps.

I was hoping to go see training tomorrow can someone help me out with public transport from the city. Is there any and what time do i have to leave?

Getting kinda...sorta...more pumped with every passing hour.

fkg concur. first match of the year for me, expecting to not have a voice for three days after. 

fkg concur. first match of the year for me, expecting to not have a voice for three days after. 

They lifting you in by crane?

So you haven't been watching the last 5 weeks? Pfft.

So you haven't been watching the last 5 weeks? Pfft.

in attendance, smarty pants! 

i've lost weight, not gained it! 

Still trapped inside the Eiffel Tower?

Still trapped inside the Eiffel Tower?

yep, scaffolding still prominent. 4 more weeks.

Show them last years game.
Heart
Passion

4 qtr effort

Zaka bumping Pendles was awesome.

we will get smashed

Not limited to ANZAC Day, but catchoftheday.com.au has a bunch of classic games for $5.95 each, including some of the classic ANZAC Day games.  I bought about 10 of them without even blinking

Not limited to ANZAC Day, but catchoftheday.com.au has a bunch of classic games for $5.95 each, including some of the classic ANZAC Day games. I bought about 10 of them without even blinking

Link?

My biggest concern re: the game is that this is yet another 6 day break for us.

Granted so does Collingwood, but they had an 8 day break before that.

Not limited to ANZAC Day, but catchoftheday.com.au has a bunch of classic games for $5.95 each, including some of the classic ANZAC Day games. I bought about 10 of them without even blinking

Link?

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/event/38177

Link?
http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/event/38177

The Four Decades of Fantastic Football is extraordinary value for $5.95.
4 disk set including
- Sensational Seventies
- Electrifying Eighties
- The 90's
- The Noughties
Can't go wrong with that box set !

I’d expect Jakey Carlisle to bounce back this week. Would be fuming after all the comments in the media and will be looking forward to prove them wrong.

We better win I’m watching the game with my Collingwood supporting parents and husband.

We better win I'm watching the game with my Collingwood supporting parents and husband.

Kool Aid?