Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

Licha in for ashby
howlett sub
We win by 4 goals

Curious ...., why you think in for Asby ?

Just think we needing to kick more goals. Winderlich provides that. Howlett can to as can hardingham. That's all

Licha in for ashby
howlett sub
We win by 4 goals

Just think we needing to kick more goals. Winderlich provides that. Howlett can to as can hardingham. That's all

Just to add if Ambrose is available I'd being him in also. Not sure who for though. Maybe Howlett

The 2 games we have won we have had very good starts to the game. Every other game we have been really slow out of the blocks. We seem to be a very confidence based team, if we start well we normally play 4 consistent quarters. MUST start well tomorrow.

They simply must have their minds on the job from the first bounce. Sick of seeing us play catch up all game

Um we were 5 goals to 1 up against the Saints on Saturday night, now the difference in general play was that great, but surely a 4 goal lead at quarter time cannot be considered a slow start.

PAMBROSE.

The 2 games we have won we have had very good starts to the game. Every other game we have been really slow out of the blocks. We seem to be a very confidence based team, if we start well we normally play 4 consistent quarters. MUST start well tomorrow.

They simply must have their minds on the job from the first bounce. Sick of seeing us play catch up all game

Um we were 5 goals to 1 up against the Saints on Saturday night, now the difference in general play was that great, but surely a 4 goal lead at quarter time cannot be considered a slow start.

we didn't have a good first quarter last week. It was something like 7 shots on goal to 3 in the first qtr. We got lucky they kicked so poorly

Jobe's press interview today he said Tom Bell and Goddard wouldn't play tomorrow. Also sounded skeptical about Dempsey but nothing definitive. 

we didn't have a good first quarter last week. It was something like 7 shots on goal to 3 in the first qtr. We got lucky they kicked so poorly
I think we did very well to kick 5 goals straight from 3 scoring shots in the 1st quarter then

If we come out of this game with no injuries (lol) selection next week will be very interesting. …

I have two tickets to this game that I need to sell. $100 to blitz members. They’ were $48 each plus surcharge. 4th tier row R ish. PM me for details

Licha in for ashby
howlett sub
We win by 4 goals

Understand your reasoning BUT
Asby out??
Even with his limited game time he was in the top 5 players for us last week. Why drop someone in form?

Licha in for ashby
howlett sub
We win by 4 goals

Even with his limited game time he was in the top 5 players for us last week. Why drop someone in form?

You drop Ashby/Gleeson if you bring in Dempsey, otherwise, the kids stay. They have both done really nicely.

Licha in for ashby
howlett sub
We win by 4 goals

You drop Ashby/Gleeson if you bring in Dempsey, otherwise, the kids stay. They have both done really nicely.
Agree

Ashby may have done a nice job in a limited time last week, but its about the quality coming in. Dempsey/licha are no brainers, and unfortunately there is going to be a hard luck case. Gleeson stays though I think, has been the pick of the kids and quite consistent

Ashby may have done a nice job in a limited time last week, but its about the quality coming in. Dempsey/licha are no brainers, and unfortunately there is going to be a hard luck case. Gleeson stays though I think, has been the pick of the kids and quite consistent

As I said, I understand for Dempsey, but why do you drop someone from defense to bring in a medium forward? Why not replace a non performing/stop gap forward?

Ambrose's inclusion is vital to our forward structure because it means Maxwell/Lumumba have to pick up a man instead of roaming free and taking intercept marks/disposals.
Frost and Keefe to Joe/JC. Toovey may go to Hardy and Ambrose play def fwd. Licha and Chappy to create havoc for their defence too.

I might be going out on a limb here but I don't understand why Maxwell / Lumumba would change their respective games for a 3rd gamer.

As I said, I understand for Dempsey, but why do you drop someone from defense to bring in a medium forward? Why not replace a non performing/stop gap forward?

Quite often our changes arn't like for like, you can quite easily change the balance of the side - eg hardy can play both ends, watson forward, carlisle ruck etc. I think ashby has been okay, but he's probably first in line to be dropped

■■■■■■' nervous already. WTF!!

Quite often our changes arn't like for like, you can quite easily change the balance of the side - eg hardy can play both ends, watson forward, carlisle ruck etc. I think ashby has been okay, but he's probably first in line to be dropped

Why is Ashby first in line?
Thought it was a player under performing who would be first in line.
And the list is long before you get to Asby

Each to their own I guess. A kid that comes in a runs at 85% disposal efficiency since game one, would not be the first person I'd drop. I'm a Hardy fan, but I wouldn't drop Ashby to move him back.

Why is Ashby first in line?
Thought it was a player under performing who would be first in line.
And the list is long before you get to Asby

we'll see