Got a wedding today.

I don't even like these people.

are you kidding? 

hopefully you can cut one from the herd 

Two problems with this.

1) These people are all singin' all dancin' Pentacostals, and

2) Mrs diggers has made the cakes.

No more sleeps. It’s game day!

Last year, this place was exactly the same pre game. We had no hurley,ryder,melksham and fletcher. We also had guys like hille,colyer,gumby and davey running around. Myers was sub last year too, so minimal impact

this year we dont have plodders running around like the 4 above, and all the players who missed last year will be there. Its arguable this years side named is BETTER than last year, and we pantsed them by 8 goals last yeae. This year its quick exciting kids like gleeson and ashby. Sure we have a few missing, goddard and hocking are the two losses that hurt, but hey, injuries are a given normally. Myers is replaceable and we’ve played awesome footy without belly

Chapman was built for anzac day, we won’t lose three in a row. Our best footy is better than the pies, this year its hard to get a read in form. Did anyone see the pies round one lose by 70 odd? They were fkg crap! Sometimes you have good weeks, sometimes you have bad weeks. Thats footy. We’ve had our bad spell, time to get around us and back us in

have a bit of anzac spirit, go bombers. Us by 33

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

Does 1) mean that there is no booze? A dry wedding will be a trial.

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

There should be booze, it's the Kumbaya-ing I can do without.

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

on the upside, the cake lady might cover for you if you disappear for a couple hours.

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

on the upside, the cake lady might cover for you if you disappear for a couple hours.

She wants to watch the game, too.

At my parents visiting and decided to get in a sneaky morning nap. Wake up to find the baby and toddler dressed by their grandparents in Collingwood clothes. The bastards!

Game on Bombers SMASH THEM.

At my parents visiting and decided to get in a sneaky morning nap. Wake up to find the baby and toddler dressed by their grandparents in Collingwood clothes. The bastards!

Mrs humble laughed with me at that one.
DISOWN.

ROFL.

That my dear, is child abuse.

Best pub in Hobart to catch the game?

Try The Lonely Sister.

Why am I picturing "The Blue Oyster Bar" from Police Academy ?

Latest article on EFC site:

Thompson Confident In Carlisle

"Mark Thompson is confident young forward Jake Carlisle can turn his form around against Collingwood at the MCG on Anzac Day.

The coach denied speculation during the week that the pair were in a rift following a below par performance against St Kilda.

Thompson said he was looking forward to seeing the 22-year-old in action against Collingwood.

“We are not bluing at all it is just about coaching these young men,” Thompson said.

“When I was speaking to him, trying to encourage him last week, at three quarter time it was spoken about me having a fight with him and it couldn‘t be further from the truth.”

“I am actually a big support of the kid so good luck to Jake.”

“He wants to play, we had a few talks this week and I think he will do really well.”

Captain Jobe Watson on Thursday said he had no concerns about the relationship between the coach and Carlisle.

“He‘s been challenged, as we all have,” Watson said.

“Jake‘s probably felt the heat a little bit more than others. But I think that he knows what the expectations are from the players and the whole club and I‘m looking forward to seeing him perform.”

“He has got an enormous amount of talent. He probably feels the weight of expectation a bit and feels like he has to go above and beyond, but certainly the message from the playing group is that he has to play a role, a team role, and that‘s all we expect of him.”

Last year, this place was exactly the same pre game. We had no hurley,ryder,melksham and fletcher. We also had guys like hille,colyer,gumby and davey running around. Myers was sub last year too, so minimal impact
this year we dont have plodders running around like the 4 above, and all the players who missed last year will be there. Its arguable this years side named is BETTER than last year, and we pantsed them by 8 goals last yeae. This year its quick exciting kids like gleeson and ashby. Sure we have a few missing, goddard and hocking are the two losses that hurt, but hey, injuries are a given normally. Myers is replaceable and we've played awesome footy without belly
Chapman was built for anzac day, we won't lose three in a row. Our best footy is better than the pies, this year its hard to get a read in form. Did anyone see the pies round one lose by 70 odd? They were fkg crap! Sometimes you have good weeks, sometimes you have bad weeks. Thats footy. We've had our bad spell, time to get around us and back us in
have a bit of anzac spirit, go bombers. Us by 33

Sticky this post. Wob knows where it's at!!!!
God dammit I hope we maul them. Go dons.

We will get smashed today

don't know how you guys can't see it

myers,hocking,goddard 3 big bodied mids out

watson will have to do all the inside work

pies by 60 for mine

Can you get club merchandise at the game today? I want to purchase from the club not the AFL.

Can you get club merchandise at the game today? I want to purchase from the club not the AFL.

Pretty sure you can do that every game?

Pretty sure you can do that every game?

Yep. Just go visit the merch tent.

Cool do you know where it is located.

Cool do you know where it is located.

Just walk a lap of the ground. Can't miss the ■■■■■■■.

Fire up