Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

rumour floating around that Jobe may miss with Gastro  :(

A disturbance in the force there is.

The Sith must be involved. Surely they have no powers so in this realm. 

I have been pretty negative during the week, but now it's game day COME ON boys we can do this

We must

Start well, really put them on the back foot early

Chappy would of been looking forward to this game from the moment he signed on, hope he can have a big one

Paddy needs to have a huge one in the middle, and every chance he gets he must go forward to try to snag a few

I want to see aggression, intensity and extreme effort today. I don't want to see any filth player streaming out of defence with a essendon player right on their hammer! When we get the chance bury them with tackles, then run them off their feet.

I have not forgotten those filth booing Jove last year, make them pay for it.

I am soo pumped if we win I am gonna have a tug in the grandstands!!

Joe and jake really need to be dominant in the air today, and we must shut down Cloke

Bombers by 12 points

GO BOMBERS!!!!!

We will get smashed today

don't know how you guys can't see it

myers,hocking,goddard 3 big bodied mids out

watson will have to do all the inside work

pies by 60 for mine

With an attitude like that...... Why don't you just barrack for the Pies.

Only way we are gonna beat em is with pace, we have a quick side out on the park today one of the quickest in a few years....but if their foot skills let us down, the pies will absolutely murder us!

We will get smashed today

don't know how you guys can't see it

myers,hocking,goddard 3 big bodied mids out

watson will have to do all the inside work

pies by 60 for mine

With an attitude like that...... Why don't you just barrack for the Pies.

Only way we are gonna beat em is with pace, we have a quick side out on the park today one of the quickest in a few years....but if their foot skills let us down, the pies will absolutely murder us!

Come on mate it's game day, get pumped!! Whether we think we are going to win or not our job as supporters is to go to the game and yell ourselves horse cheering on the boys. GET PUMPED!!!!

Why isn't Ambrose playing? Its just bizarre, he has shown more in 2 games than Joe D or Jake C.

Bellchambers not fit enough to play, but is named as am emergency? Playing funny buggers

god dammit. nervous...

rumour floating around that Jobe may miss with Gastro  :(

Its just part of Jobe's pre-game routine, before he shits all over the opposition.

At my parents visiting and decided to get in a sneaky morning nap. Wake up to find the baby and toddler dressed by their grandparents in Collingwood clothes. The bastards!

Game on Bombers SMASH THEM.

Baby and toddler in Collingwood gear???? That's tantamount to child abuse!

4 8 12 POINT GAME

MINI FINAL

Pretty sure that no matter where you buy your club merchandise, which is AFL approved, the profits are shared between all clubs. The only contribution that all goes to the club are membership tickets and I think, to a lesser degree, reserved seats for home games. Adrian Anderson instigated this during his reign.

AFL equalisation plan.

But still the EFC retailer will get their % for selling them, which is why jumper prices vary from club to club.

Why isn't Ambrose playing? Its just bizarre, he has shown more in 2 games than Joe D or Jake C.

Plays a slightly different role than those two but hey who cares about that

Feels like 2003 outside today. Cupido to kick 5. Dons to win easily.

Dawn service was particularly moving this morn, and it's evolved into a suitably Glorious day.

And the glory will be our's at the G today. Take it to the bank.

herald sun (I know only facts :wink: ) now going with the Watson rumour re gastro

shown more to fans with a fairly superficial understanding of the game

herald sun (I know only facts :wink: ) now going with the Watson rumour re gastro

Just saw him walking into the rooms with all his gear, rumour is BS.

Enough speculation, enough doubt and enough about the other team..

It's time to get excited! Get pumped! Because we know we can win! Just like last year.

Scream at the TV, at the footy or at your mum to stop nagging at you to turn the volume down, just do enough to support this great team! C'mon the Bombers!

10151868_10152343796184356_4812030580173

Just saw him walking into the rooms with all his gear, rumour is BS.

Yeahhhhhh

Farking pumped!!!

Jobe to have 40 disposals, Jakey Carlisllllle to kick 6 and Chappy to kick 7 with 35 touches.

Lid farking off!!