Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

Get on 'em. Win this and we go 3-3, including wins over the Scum and the Other Scum. Today could be Joe Daniher’s day … WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Enough speculation, enough doubt and enough about the other team..

It's time to get excited! Get pumped! Because we know we can win! Just like last year.

Scream at the TV, at the footy or at your mum to stop nagging at you to turn the volume down, just do enough to support this great team! C'mon the Bombers!

10151868_10152343796184356_4812030580173

Lets get loud!

VERY NERVOUS with Hocking out, a half healthy Jobe will play forward, Myers and BJ out, midfield becomes second string. No big bodied mids, strange that a few weeks ago we have many players banging on the door, now we are decimated.

Clearly a running team, little grunt tho. Macaffer to Jobe, dont know who will give him chop out, Benny maybe

So, Zaka needs to play his best game ever, stage is set for him to really dig in. Melksham can no longer cruise, and we have to start having shots at goal from 50 cause we are not getting spread on forward 50.

Carlisle will have been stung, will have gotten advice on where to run etc, 'hopefully' steps up. Must say I did like Hooker forward, but losing his cut off marking will hurt, Carlisle out of practice.

Ryder needs huge game, gonna have to work really hard defensively plus go forward.

Daniher needs to have impact, is this game he wakes up?

Hurley can hold Cloke if midfield do job - it was after Anzac in 2012 when Hird shifted Hurley to rampaging Cloke where he shut him down, that Hird said, 'looks like Hurley has told as where he should play' or something like that.

Surprised jetta dropped after 3 goals, was good

Welcome back Dempsey, need his cleverness, expect two clangers tho as he gets used to afl 2014. Gotta wonder how many games he and Winders have played together since they did knees.

With our outs, anything under 5 goals is OK, cannot see them kicking enough goals, unless chappy kicks 6, winders 4, stanton 3-4, Carlisle 3, Daniher three.

Reckon need to kick 15 goals to win, where do they come from is main issue for mine

Coming from interstate. First game at the G… Glorious day, few beers down the hatch and I’m absolutely pumped!

Go Bombers, just fukn smash em!

I don’t see the point in saying we have no bud bodied mids.

Heppell, Zaharakis, Melksham, Jobe, Stanton, Howlett and Chappy aren’t all skinny rakes who can’t win the hard ball.

Why isn't Ambrose playing? Its just bizarre, he has shown more in 2 games than Joe D or Jake C.

Oh maybe because he has just recovered from an injury......you have No idea ....

Got a wedding today.

I don't even like these people.

are you kidding? 

hopefully you can cut one from the herd 

Two problems with this.

1) These people are all singin' all dancin' Pentacostals, and

2) Mrs diggers has made the cakes.

Sounds like sommmmeee wedding

No late changes according to Goodwin

Pies have Witts and Grundy as rucks. Paddy will do it alone.

We look quicker on paper so hopefully we can run them off their feet.

Sitting here at the G amongst Essendon members. Beautiful day and every Collingwood supporter I have seen is butt ugly.

No late changes.

GASTRO

Sitting here at the G amongst Essendon members. Beautiful day and every Collingwood supporter I have seen is butt ugly.

You mean every collingwood supporter alive is butt ugly

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

Doing everything possible to get out of it.

Hurley better monster cloke today

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding?
Two problems with this.

Speaking of which I've got to go to an arvo wedding out keilor way, anyone know if the water garden hotel's any good?

Hurley WILL monster cloke!!!

Just looking through Winder's recent form. When he's been out there he's been pretty dominant. Good value for the medal.

I don't see the point in saying we have no bud bodied mids.
Heppell, Zaharakis, Melksham, Jobe, Stanton, Howlett and Chappy aren't all skinny rakes who can't win the hard ball.

I am assuming truth to rumour that Jobe has gastro. Hope he doesn't naturally, but Saints game showed us what me miss when Jobe's output reduced

And really those other guys are small relative to Jobe, Myers BJ. Except for Howlett they are all outside players mostly. Not physically in same power class as Swan, Pendles, which is about sticking tackles, bursting through tackles

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

Say that Jobe gave you gastro

Got a wedding today.

are you kidding? 

Two problems with this.

Say that Jobe gave you gastro

Couldn't hurt to give it a go.