Luke Davis Delisted

Thank ya Mother for the rabbits.

I actually had high hopes for him, thought he could become a handy defender/tagger for us.

Wish him the best of luck for the future. 

I think we've all learnt that sal can't be trusted when it comes to medium defenders from SA.

Appears his development stalled, good luck to him in the future.

Just making way nicely for pick 143 or what ever we have.

Thats it i have had a gutful of you fuckwits

?????

Is it possible he has dedication issues or that there's something up with his off field life? It's obvious the decision was made a little while ago, with everything else that's been happening I doubt the decision was made in the last two weeks.
I would've thought we'd at least throw him on the trade table if he'd shown a little bit.

Thats it i have had a gutful of you fuckwits

Good. If you don't like being asked to justify yourself you can ■■■■ off back to your bridge.

Thats it i have had a gutful of you farkwits

thatesculatedquickly.gif

Im sure Taj will find an actual one

Is it possible he has dedication issues or that there's something up with his off field life? It's obvious the decision was made a little while ago, with everything else that's been happening I doubt the decision was made in the last two weeks.
I would've thought we'd at least throw him on the trade table if he'd shown a little bit.

He was worth 0

Why has no-one entertained the possibility of him simply being not good enough?

Dedication issues wtf?

Trade table? I hear clubs are going mad at trying to find medium defenders who can't get a senior game in 3 years.

Turns out he was Saladin's boy all along.

Doug Tassel was Luke Davis?

has a touch of the alexmatthewsar

Doug Tassel was Luke Davis?

has a touch of the alexmatthewsar

Make that had. :ph34r:

Thats it i have had a gutful of you farkwits

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.gi

done

That pesky Hocking dudded him by regaining form, and Luke never recovered.

It’s a tough business, but you are not going to build a premiership with guys who show a bit. You need consistency within a game and between games. One nice thing someone did in a game and never to be repeated again is not what it’s about.

That pesky Hocking dudded him by regaining form, and Luke never recovered.

Nah, all joking aside Davis did show a bit in preseason games as a tagger. The problem was what he shiowed was entirely defensive and he didn't look at all like a natural ball winner (and defensive mids have to be far more offensive than years ago). Going from game reports this seemed to have continued when they decided not to continue the tagging experiment and shifted him back into defense in the VFL. Sad, but he simply seems to be one of those guys who has a bit of promise but not enough to really make an impact.

throw Davis on the trade table ??? ■■■■■■ hell