Luke Davis Delisted

i dont think clubs recruit players specifically for a tagging role, if you do your recruiting is up ■■■■ street.

That’s the way it goes…that’s why there’s a list… rookies etc. Not everyone makes it. I don’t know what the big deal is? Good luck to him.

At least he got an all expenses paid trip around the NT, courtesy of EFC.

The only time I ever saw him, to be honest.

Is it possible he has dedication issues or that there's something up with his off field life? It's obvious the decision was made a little while ago, with everything else that's been happening I doubt the decision was made in the last two weeks.
I would've thought we'd at least throw him on the trade table if he'd shown a little bit.

throw Davis on the trade table ??? ■■■■■■ hell

Thought that if he'd shown something we may have been able to get some sort of late pick. What form was Josh Jenkins traded on?

JJ was recognized as the best upcoming young ruckman and had a few really good games at the end of that season, iirc. We really got screwed in that trade - should have got a much better deal.

It's a tough business, but you are not going to build a premiership with guys who show a bit. You need consistency within a game and between games. One nice thing someone did in a game and never to be repeated again is not what it's about.

I can't tell if you talking about Davis or Jetta?

It's a tough business, but you are not going to build a premiership with guys who show a bit. You need consistency within a game and between games. One nice thing someone did in a game and never to be repeated again is not what it's about.

I can't tell if you talking about Davis or Jetta?

Basically anyone you like. There have been plenty who have come through who have given us a bit of hope and that is all.

Doug Tassel was Luke Davis?

has a touch of the alexmatthewsar

■■■■ I got into trouble with that bloke

ummmm............who?

That's the way it goes..that's why there's a list... rookies etc. Not everyone makes it. I don't know what the big deal is? Good luck to him.

Exactly. Pick 64 didn't work out, news at ten.

He's 21 soon

Will be legal! Sweer.

He's 21 soon

Boooooooo

That's the way it goes..that's why there's a list... rookies etc. Not everyone makes it. I don't know what the big deal is? Good luck to him.

Exactly. Pick 64 in a draft GC had already raided didn't work out, news at ten.
Fixed.

I think Nob got the nod over Davis. I can see why too, more upside.

Wonder if he will get picked up by someone else. He’s 20, nearly 21 (in December), poor run with injuries.

It just shows how tough the AFL really is. He almost got a game in 2012 but then hurt his foot and never really recovered in terms of another opportunity. Disciplined player but the reality is you also have to go and get the ball. Good mark, nice kick, very fit but just missed on the AFL X factor. He will look back in 20 years time and realise how fortunate he was to have 3 years on the Essendon list. Good luck in whatever field of life he turns to. 

AKA wasn’t good enough. See: About two dozen guys every year.

Was cut very quickly at years end. At what point of the season would he have been told he would be delisted? Would they have waited until Monday or told him earlier?

Best of luck to him, making it on an AFL list is hard enough, so obviously did something right to get that far. There are alot of people who would have loved to get onto an AFL list