Luke Hodge

Said tonight he is interested in the whole coaching aspect of the game, and would consider playing one season then move into coaching at that club.

Brisbane and somewhat to a lesser extent are the front runners, but if the missus doesn’t want to move to QLD it won’t be happening.

If he were to stay in Melbourne, would you consider Hodge as a playing coach next year?

We’ve covered our coaching roles

Yes I would. But only 10-15 games

There would be room for another development coach i’m sure…

no interest at all. Was cooked this year.

2 Likes

Don’t think we have the courageous drink driving coach position covered either.

6 Likes

Anyone else see Flog Barrett tweet about this after Talking Footy broke the story?! Pathetic attempt to get the credit for it.

Personally, I think it would be great to see Hodge play for Brisbane - just to ■■■■ the Hawks supporters off.

2 Likes

There’s something else in relation to this guy that gets cooked and it’s not meth but for the life of me just cannot think of it?

Can it feeeeelll this good all the timmmmeeee

4 Likes

Courageous Coordinator

1 Like

AND I COOOOME ALIIIIIIVEEE

1 Like

WE’RE BACK IN BUSINESS BABY @scotty21

1 Like

COULD IT FEEEEEEEELL THIIIIIS GOOOOOOOD ALLLLLLL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIME

1 Like

11 Likes

download (1)

Lasrrrnge

5 Likes

@Stallion Time for more mutual likes

3 Likes

Lose peak rockliff get cooked Hodgey.

Well I’m sure at some point someone thought that was a good idea

Would make up for us missing out on Jarrad McVeigh.

Fark off, hodgey

3 Likes

I’ve already said I’d like Hodge as a coach. Not so sure about the playing bit. Maybe?

I really really want some of that Hawthorn IP, and as much as I think Hodge is a flog, the respect for his attitude and footy brain within the industry appears to be enormous. He would be good for standards, but it’s pretty much sacrificing a list spot for a year.

2 Likes