Luke Parker

They could have the less talented brother.

Longmire - anyone interested in Parker?
Kinnear Beatson - Dodoro is
Longmire - Essendon are hard to deal with pass.
Kinner Beatson - He has offerred Pick 11 plus Merrett
Longmire we tagged him out of the game in the final, but he does have good footskills ok thats a fair deal.
Kinner Beatson - So Pick 11 & J Merrett for Parker
Longmire - get it done.

4 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of Ricky Dyson and a 3rd rounder? Maybe second if they really need.

1 Like

Why would they trade him?

NFI, heard it in the rumour mill thread lmao

if sydney trade this guy out, they’ve lost their freaking minds. blow the joint up and start again.

Parks2Gaff

4 Likes

Didn’t he resign this or last for a big long term deal?

it makes zero sense that it will actually happen, but when the big man says expect the unexpected…

LID OFF

1 Like

Hasn’t been able to back up his career best season, this needs to be factored in when negotiating.

Not worth pick 11. Pick 28 and Redman should do it.

The AFL mandate that each of their minions float at least one high profile player from every club as a possible trade each trade talk period, as well as at least 3 other panic &/or talk inducing rumours per week to engage all the silly clickers during the off season, under threat of losing their accreditation.

And it works.

4 Likes

I heard he has a gambling issue. And a drug problem. And relationship issues. And he’s too old and he’s not what we need.

2 Likes

yup. over 12 months old, won’t do.

1 Like

He is absolutely worth pick 11 and a lot more. My assessment would be whatever it takes but highly doubt he’s going anywhere. Keep dreaming.

And I raise you Teddy Richards

Yeah, Teddy isn’t a fair comparison. There were a lot of us that didn’t want to see Ted moved on.

Not many, if any wanted to keep Shaun… and I’d suggest Jerrett is in a similar boat.

I know. Just in a scab picking kinda mood. I loved Ted, thought he was a forward though which is why I gave up on a lucrative AFL coaching career

whynotboth?.gif

1 Like

Do you believe this?

SACK D-depart-oro

You think journalists need AFL orders to make ■■■■ up?