Lunch

Also, Hi VD. Hows things?

Good dingus and I hope you’re the same :slight_smile:

I am remarkably well, thank you.

Pie with sauce and a slice of fruit cake :slight_smile:

Three guesses.

■■■■■■

crispy pork omelette on rice with gravy at some hole in the wall Chinese place on Elizabeth street… ‘Rose Garden’? , then Vietnamese iced-coffee from ‘Rice Paper’ on Swanston Street.

Roast pork VDR and coffe from the takeaway where the barista chick is insanely cute.

Quoted Post

Roast pork VDR and coffe from the takeaway where the barista chick is insanely cute.

I hope you wore a shirt.

I ate a Cheesymite scroll from Brumbys.

That sounds very rich Billy.

Getting expensive…

Wife didn’t make my lunch so when I got the scroll and a snot block, cost $7.70

Quoted Post

Where do you work? Out where I live I struggle to find a hot Barista.

I had an amazing experience with a barista once. :stuck_out_tongue: Ask Diggers.

Did it end with her writing her number on a cup?

Quoted Post

Did it end with her writing her number on a cup?

No, it ended with her staring seductively into my eyes as she slowly licked cappuccino froth from her finger. I’ll never forget that girl.

Mozzarella (toasted bread, ham, cheese and bolognese sauce) with a shitload of chilli flakes, and a long macchiato, at Pellegrini’s.

Quoted Post

Mozzarella (toasted bread, ham, cheese and bolognese sauce) with a shitload of chilli flakes, and a long macchiato, at Pellegrini's.

Where is this establishment

Bourke st just up from Exhibition

Love eating there

Roast chicken on crusty bread rolls

Baby spinach, grilled pancetta, avocado, bococini and tomato dressed with balsamic glaze and dad’s olive oil.

Top that.

spanakopita