Lunch

A reply to: @Incoming! regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Phở?

I asked what the proper name is today: ‘BUN BO HUE’.

Some people call it ‘Spicy Phở’

Bun are vermicelli, Bo is beef (Ga is chicken, Pho bo and Pho ga), Hue is a city in Vietnam (there are ‘Hue style’ spring rolls which are a bit odd)

Quoted Post

A reply to: @Incoming! regarding QuoteLink
Quoted Post
Phở?

I asked what the proper name is today: ‘BUN BO HUE’.

Some people call it ‘Spicy Phở’

Bun are vermicelli, Bo is beef (Ga is chicken, Pho bo and Pho ga), Hue is a city in Vietnam (there are ‘Hue style’ spring rolls which are a bit odd)

yeah i saw when i googled the correct spelling.

Really in love with Vietnamese food atm. Love the marinated grilled meats and soups.

Beef Vindaloo with rice and a garlic naan

Pastrami and coleslaw on rye

Drove to the coffee shop and forgot my wallet. Spent 20 minutes trying to figure out this whole “cardless cash” rigmarole. Drove back without lunch, coffee or coffee chick.

Sad day.

A reply to: @dingus regarding QuoteLink

Drove to the coffee shop and forgot my wallet. Spent 20 minutes trying to figure out this whole "cardless cash" rigmarole. Drove back without lunch, coffee or coffee chick.

Sad day.

at least you tried.

Left over Butter Chicken with coconut rice.

You can’t beat the dims sims at South Melbourne Market. My wife insists on at least two trips there each time we visit OZ.

chips and gravy

Two fried eggs on toast, some left over shepherd’s pie and three large fresh strawberries.

I could smash eggs and bread, but I don’t otherwise I’d get fat as as I don’t do exercise.

A reply to: @bomber_girl regarding QuoteLink

I could smash eggs and bread, but I don't otherwise I'd get fat as as I don't do exercise.
Enjoy life and food.

A dead set ripping yiros in adelaide

OK a bit boring, but… Pie and sauce. 3 minutes on the edge of the tray in the MW then 30 seconds bottom and top under the toaster. Nice and crispy.

Nothing boring about a pie.

2 Bunnings sausages…but from Masters instead.

A reply to: @Alan_Noonan_10 regarding QuoteLink

2 Bunnings sausages...but from Masters instead.

lol :slight_smile: slumming it for a change?

A reply to: @mattmcp regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
A dead set ripping yiros in adelaide
Try the Star of Greece when you do Wilunga… Awesome spot, awesome food.

Fkg Cncr

Curried potato pie + chocolate milkshake

I’ve never been.